Award time

After that attack on the plane, everyone was still shocked about it. The plane had landed safely to the Ohio airport. The captain said on the microphone,                   "Everyone please exit safely, but the Tracy family... please exit after everyone else, thank you and have a great day." The Tracy family left the plane last and heard an applause! The president of the United States, President Arceus was there waiting for them. President Arceus said, "Dear Bill and the Tracy family, I must give you an award for saving a lot of people on that plane ride... please accept this reward!" Bill looked so happy and accepted it immediately but Karen yelled at Present Arceus " I WANT AN AWARD TOO! I DID SOMETHING ON THAT PLANE RIDE!!!" A president guard started to argue with Karen about an award. Bill was so happy that he turned into a crab and he made a certain noise that makes other crabs come over. All the crabs in Ohio came over into the airport and they all had a dance party to the song crab rave. Everyone joined the crabs in the dance party and they all had a fun time. It was much fun that Bill never wanted it to end.

—————————————————————

Look down here😊

—————————————————————

"Wake up Bill! You didn't take you medicine. BILL WAKE UP!"
Bill had woken up, he was in bed and a nurse was waking him up
"Where am I?" Bill said
"Your at the River Oaks Retirement home sir." The nurse said
"W-what about my family, the trip, and the president!?" Bill asked worried
"Their dead, and you didn't go to any trip Mr. bill, you really need to take your medicine..." the nurse said
Bill stared at the wall... wondering if it was all a dream
" Your brain damage is getting worse... I need to write on a post-it to remind you that your family is dead, you can't turn in a crab, you never got an award by the president, and you can't leave this place...." The nurse said

" You can never leave..."