3.

Training day was going as one would expect.

  I already decided before that I would mostly be watching to see if I could scope out possible alliance members.

As I expected allot of the tributes were incredibly strong and skilled when it came to weapons and close combat didn't seem to be a problem for them either.

Knives being thrown, axes lodged into dummies, arrows shot yet not a single weapon stood out to me.

Back at my district if I had a weapon of choice it would always be a bat or a plank of wood but looking around the weapons table there was neither.

No bat.

No blunt indused weapon in general which I can't blame the capital for.

Blunt based weapons are harder to kill with, seeing that you have to put enough pressure behind the weapon if you wanna kill and not just knockout.

Plus there easy to unarm as they are close up weapons.

Searching the weapons I finally find one that suites me.

Flail.

For those of you who don't know a flail is like a long numchuck with a spiked ball attached to a chain.

Picking up the weapon I look over to see tributes stopping to look at me before laughing with there friends.

I get it I don't look like a fighter.

Even though I've been training my whole life I barely have any muscle definition probably from not being able to eat that much over the years, giving me a petite look.

And even though I'm pretty tall ranging at 5'9 I guess it still looks weird with me picking up the long weapon that couldn't have been any lighter than a small child.

Allowing them to stare i step into the training room as I push the button letting the baton grow and the chain drop.

Closing my eyes to get ready I push in my training requirements into the push pad before standing on the pad right away challengers start to attack me as I easily swing my flail, killing them.

As more and more attackers come after me I find new and exciting ways to kill them from something as easy as flipping the weapon and using it as a bat, to removing the ball and chucking it, to choking them with the chain.

By the time I'm done with my training I feel like I've got the workout of my life, turning around to leave I see everyone watching me.

Oh no.

This isn't what I wanted, if people know what you can do they are more likely to try to kill you off or use it against you but I guess I got so into my training I forgot I was trying to be inconspicuous. Pushing out of the training room i found hayden in the crowd before grabbing his arm and dragging him over to an un occupied corner.

Training hours weren't over so we weren't allowed to leave but I needed to see where his head was at.

I made sure everyone returned back to what they were doing before turning to him.

He looked scared,like I was gonna hurt him.

I don't know why but this hurt, allot.

"Hey where's your head at"

"my heads in the ground thats where its at, I'm dead. Thats just the truth of it all adila, I'm screwed."

"Hey no, thats no way to talk!"

He's giving up before the games even begun and acting like thats ok, no its not ok.

"Adila you don't understand all those people were talking about being in an alliance with you, saying you'd be a killing machine and you know, they're right. You'll have no problem killing and surviving!"