x5

After coming back to shore we drop our boards on the sand and plop down. "What bikini are you wearing tonight?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet, I haven't asked my mom if I could go" I admit. "Please you know Miss Laura doesn't care as long as you're home by midnight."

I look over at Madison and she looks at me, we bust out laughing. "Now you know we won't be home by midnight Madison and that's the problem, she knows it too!"

We come up with a plan to get me out the house tonight, and start figuring out which bikini to wear. "I think you should wear that orange one with the rhinestones on the hip, it makes your ass pop" Madison tells me.

"If I wear that one will you wear the slutty purple one that ties in the front and makes your boobs look like D cups?" I laugh.

"Jack will kick my ass if I wear the purple one Lana!" I shrug still smiling knowing she's going to wear it anyway, especially since they had an argument earlier and he's probably going to be there now.

We stand up and start getting our stuff packed up to head home.

*text alert*
Ki: do you want me to pick you up tonight?
Lana: no I'm gonna have to sneak out can't have your noisy truck rattling in my driveway!
Ki: hey now I love my truck
Lana: I love it too, I'll see you there :)
*end message*

"Your baby daddy got you all smiley?" Madison jokes.
"Haha your so funny.... You should be a comedian or something" I say, dryly.

"Come on let's go home it's getting late we have a party to get to!"

We grab our stuff and run through the sand laughing about how much fun tonight is going to be.

——————————————

"Goodnight Lana!" My mom calls out from the kitchen, turning off the lights in the hallway and heading to her room. "Night mom!"

I close my door and take off my oversized tshirt and sweatpants I wore during dinner. There's a knock on my door. "Come in."

"Are you going to that party tonight?" My older brother Myles asks me. "Would you wear a bikini to bed?" I ask.

He laughs and comes in my room and sits in the chair at my desk.

"Does mom know?" "No. Are you going to tell her if I go?" "No, but if she gets suspicious I'm not going to lie for you" he admits.

"Woowwww so just throw me under the bus?" I tease. "Mom would literally serve me on a silver platter to the Lord above if she knew you were out running the streets late at night."

"Well lucky for you I won't be running the streets... I'll be running the beach" I smirk.

We laugh and he goes to leave my room, "just don't get caught." He closes my door and I throw on a pair of Jean shorts and the bag I packed with some deodorant, perfume, sunglasses, gum, an extra bikini, lipgloss, and a bottle of tequila.

I go to open the window to step out onto the ledge when Myles comes back in my room, "oh and Lana, be safe tonight. Call me if you need anything, love you." "Love you too MyMy," and he closes the door.