Chapter 3

Y/n showed up at the lobby at the exact time they had mentioned the night before. She never liked being late. She had her bags at hand and was sitting on one of the chairs waiting for the girls. When she heard loud laughter, she knew it was Lisa.

"Y/n you're here."

Lisa was the first to say something to her and soon all of them had said hi and after that the ride to the airport it was uneventful they were mostly quiet Jisoo and Lisa kept talking in the van about games and y/n was sitting up in the front by herself meanwhile Rosé was sitting with Jennie and they kept exchanging messages on how they would get y/n to sit with Rosie.

Y/n did not expect so many fans to be at the airport which she kept her mask on and her head down and a lot of people were taking pictures wondering who she was which she did a good job at hiding her face.

When they made it inside the airport the girls were apologizing and thinking that y/n was freaking out but she was already so used to paparazzi in the states that it did not bother her but she did not mention that to the girls.

She kept herself closer to Jennie because she felt comfortable with her and when Jennie's manager moved close to Y/n she smiled towards her.

"When do you plan on telling them who you are?"

Y/n wasn't shocked because yesterday she did release her name to the girls team so she figured they all knew except the girls.

"Soon maybe on the plane."

She did not want them to treat her differently after finding out she is one of the richest people in the world but not because she worked for it but because of her parents yet she barely touched that money because she would rather earn her own. She does own her parents' company, but she works hard so she does not slack or live an easy life because of money.

"Well, it is nice to meet you and nice to know you are not just around trying to get a minute of fame because you are already famous, but I saw you hiding your face."

y/n looked around to make sure the girls couldn't hear them.

"I don't have anyone with me like security wise, so I try to keep myself hidden."

"Are you not scared of people finding you?"

Y/n shook her head.

"I don't use my name I use my mother's maiden name and the only reason I gave you guys my real name was because I knew you would look me up and I did not want to hide."

Jennie's manager nodded.

"Thank you for being honest with us."

Y/n nodded she just hopes she would be brave enough to tell the girls.

Rosé keep her eyes on Y/n the entire time and she never looked back not even once Rosie was very upset with this, so she was pouty Lisa saw this and nudged her

"You really need to make a move if you want her."

Rosé pouted more.

"But why do I have to make the first move?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Because you are an idol, she is normal meaning this is all new to her and on top of that she is probably scared of doing something and you hating her for it"

She understood what Lisa was saying but she was scared too of rejecting from Y/n.

When they walked out to board the plane Jisoo was trying to teach Y/n some Korean at least the basics Rosé found that Y/n sounds cute trying to get the pronunciation right.