Bio

Names:

-Y/N L/N

-Shroom Dude-by some

-Psychedelic/Crazy P- Nickname

Age at Death: 17

Current Age: 23

Species: Sinner Demon, Mushroom like in Nature

Description. Living: When he was alive Y/N was about 5'10" tall, and had a fair amount of muscle on him with a lean build. (You obviously get to pick your own skin, eye, and hair color, as well as your hair length) He worked at a small convenience store as a stocker and janitor.

Description, Now: Y/N stands at 6'8 inches tall. (For frame of reference in this story, Stolas is 7', Loona is 6', and Blitz is 5'2) he is much more muscular, the only being beating him in sheer strength being Vortex and much larger demons. He has glowing amber eyes and a pale complexion with a constant 5 O'clock shadow on his face. His hair has been replaced with what can only be described as a very flexible algae colored mushroom top that constantly sheds glowing green spores. He hasn't been able to keep a steady job and lives in a pretty cramped but tidy apartment. He has a small scroll tattoo on his left wrist, and a cartoon mushroom on his right.

Role at I.M.P.: Your role is simple, You're a fucking janitor and laborer, if something needs cleaning? you clean it. Heavy shit needs lifting? you lift it. Light bulb in Blitz office get shot again? you replace it. Some dick wipe client came in and ranted about the tragedy of their death before clogging the ONLY TOILET in the ONLY BATHROOM? You, unfortunate soul you are, have to handle it. In cases of emergency, like parking spots getting yoinked, you are brought alongside on missions to assist in whatever way you are can.

Likes: Keeping a job longer than 4 weeks, doing well at said job, burning incense, playing instruments, smoking tobacco and weed, playing video games, his frog slippers, light drinking.

Hates: Putting up with bullshit, Blitzo and Moxxie's bickering, being interrupted on his breaks

Abilities:

-Intentional Poison: The spores he sheds can be used as a toxin or a psychedelic depending on Y/N's intentions. Example, if he wants to use it to poison someone, the spores will become toxic, if he wants to inebriate someone, the spores will work like a strong drug.

-Cultivate: If your spores are left to grow, they gain amazing healing properties, and can be turned into salves and bandages to patch someone must quicker then normal medicine. The heads of these particular fungus can also be eaten as a strong pain killer.

-Relaxing Aura: If breathed in, the spores shed from Y/N's mushroom top will have a soothing effect on the individual.

-Helluva Custodian: You're ridiculously good at keep spaces tidy and clean, and you keep all amenities like the break room fridge and emergency med kit fresh and well stocked.

-Decent Shot: You can handle yourself in a firefight thanks to training given to you by the other employees while working at IMP, namely Blitz and Moxxie

-Good with a blade: Same as with guns, you've become a skilled knife fighter thanks to training from the others, Loona and Millie.

Main Weapon:
The Syringer, a homemade air compressed rifle made by YOU while on a week long bender. Fires syringes filled with your liquidated spores. (phrasing, that sound sooooo bad). It's a one shot reload rifle, and every ten shots you have to replace the CO2 tank.

 It's a one shot reload rifle, and every ten shots you have to replace the CO2 tank