002.

Season 1 episode 2

ICE COLD ✘ K CAMP

"shawty ice cold , she stiff on a nigga"

yall miss me ...?

2:47 am . Jayda blinks as shes awaken to a bright light shining in her face , just as she begins to fully regain consciousness , she hears two somewhat muffled voices. "damn , she needa and wake her ass up " One said. "on bro" The other agrees. they needa shut up . i got drugged of course I'ma be knocked. She's fully conscious when all three of the boys gather around staring at her. Feeling quite uncomfortable, she scratches the back of her neck before remembering why she's here. "what do yall want from me, can i just go home now" she questions forgetting all about the snacks, and even her getting drugged. Connie has a slight mug on his face before laughing like i just told the funnies joke he's ever heard. the hell ? "You funny bro, but nah. You gon' stay with us fa a li'l while." 

when did i agree to this ?

Jayda's Point of View 

Feeling around my body and looking in my pockets, I don't feel my phone, or my wallet, or anything I brought with me. they done robbed me...I think to myself. Though being in such a situation, I somehow manages to stay pretty calm and not freak out or go off on the young men. Hostage one-o-one. First rule: stay calm. you never wanna freak out or show any weakness. (I learned that from my older brother.). 

I look around at my surroundings, taking notice of the dark brown couch i sat on, that's placed in front of a big flat screen T.V. Next to the couch sat two beanbags on each side, one black and the other red. Posters hung on the wall behind the T.V and couch. Tyler, pac, Sza, Ye, Kali Uchis, different Anime's, T.V shows, and movies. Damn, at least they got good music taste...

"Soooo , you like your new home ?" The blonde boy asked. Nigga what do you think? I want to say, but i bite my tongue for my own sake. "what you mean by new home ?" i asked, very confused on what the hell he meant by that. i'm not staying here, no matter how cool it might look. "I mean this is your new home, as in your staying here..." he informs me. "yeah no. I gotta get back home, i miss my daddy" and of course Devante , but i don't know if they needa know i have a sibling yet. "Welp, you can have a new momma and daddy here"The one with the man bun says. Wait a damn minute... What does he mean by that? "what you mean? Now ian gon' be callin' no nigga daddy, and no girl mommy or momma." i argue. because that's one thing dats not gon' happen. "nahh shorty, he don't mean it in that way" Connie laughs as he clarifies things for me. 

Well maybe for Connie i will...Nah i'm just playing. Or am I ?

Anyways.

Devonte's Point of View

It's been over 3 hours. 3. Fucking. Hours. Where the hell is Jayda at ? it does not take that long to get some snacks from down the street. I've been blowing up her phone and she hasn't even read them. she nev-er leaves me on delivered. She left around 12:30 a.m and its now almost 3 a.m. She hasn't answered any of my texts or calls.

bigg vonnn 🤡
why u aint bck yet ?

bigg vonnn 🤡
girl get yo black ass bck home

bigg vonnn 🤡
don't leave me on delivered boy

bigg vonnn 🤡
u good ?