004.

Season 1 episode 4 

EXCHANGE ✘ BRYSON TILLER 

"do this one favor for me."

3:47 a.m; Eren .
me and Armin walk back to where Connie and jayda had previously been, after grabbing a few snacks from the kitchen.

I take notice of Jayda not being here, and ask Connie. "Jayda li'l fine ass still in the bathroom ? she prolly takin' a shit a'some." Connie seems a little taken back about me calling her fine. I mean, I ain't lie tho. "yea." he dryly responds.

"wassup wit you ?" me and Armin take a seat on the floor.

"nun. but anyways, I've been thinkin' about some ." he quickly changes the topic. "a'ight, what ?" 

"I think we could use Jayda to help us wit Srap li'l ugly ass."

Connie is low-key on to something.. "mhm, what you mean ?" 

"like she could line da bitch or some like that ."

Me and Armin look at each other and talk with our faces. 'he on to some' 'low-key, dis shit might work for real' 'right'. "how we gon' get her to do that though ?" I question Connie. he takes a moment to think before responding "shii, ion know. if she do it, we'll let ha out." 

"igh."

me, Armin, and Connie all agreed that I'd be the one to go talk to her. so here I am, outside the bathroom door. 

I knock three times "It's Eren. Open the door." a minute passes by before she finally cracks the door open, to where I could only see her left eye. "what." she questions, as a slight mug forms on her face. "open the door all the way." she rolls her left eye (ion know if she rolled the other one though.) before opening the door all the way. "sooo, we been thinkin' and" I step closer grabbing a hold of her hand. "we need you do this li'l favor fa us."she takes a moment to think about it. "mhm, what's the favor ? and what do I gain from doing this ?" yo freedom. the fuck. "we need you to line this boy for us, and if you do. we'll let you go." her eyebrows raise as she lets go of my hand and taps her pointer finger on her bottom lip, poking it out. "that's a good ass offer. why do ya'll even want the nigga lined ?" here we go. 

"listen, he's just done some fucked up shit, and he gotta go. that's all I can say."

"mhm, k."

we both walk back to where Armin and Connie where, sitting back in our original spots. "so I assume Eren told you about what we have planned, right ma." Jayda nods. "so what we gon do is, tomorrow Sincere gon' post his lo on his story, like he always does, then, we gon' slide and have Jayda bump into him. some like dat, ion really know to be honest."

whatever happens , happens. I guess.

3:59 a.m; Jayda .
I hope the niggas at least cute . "i'm sleepy." Connie and Eren agree, but Armin says he'll stay for a minute. Connie leads me to a small bedroom at the very end of a hallway. The room was filled with various posters of horror movies. The walls were painted with jet black and red LED lights on the wall. The bed was a queen size (which I would say is a little too big for how small the room is.) and a nice size t.v. "ight, this yo new home. for now. if you need anything i'm in the room right next to you." I nod my head.

Connie licks his lips and looks at me. then closes the door.

at this point i'm just ready to go to bed.

Point of View; Andre .
closing the single bathroom door, I pick up De'Vontae's phone call. "what, nigga." this betta be important too. 

"Jayda's missing."

"w-what ? Boy stop playin' wit me. i'm too fuckin' old fa ya li'l ass to be playin' these jokes ! finna give me a heart attack. da hell you want from me li'l nigga , for real though." I swea , kids these days. "daddy I ain't playin' . I for real don't kno where she at !" nah he ain't playin' . "you home ? i'm on my way ." we say our goodbyes and I head back to our table.

"yo, I gotta head home, right now so you gon' have to find some way home because ian takin' ya." I throw some cash on the table and make my way to my car before she even gets a word out. 

while driving I try to call Jayda, but it goes straight to ringtone. 

fuck.

short chap .

sincere finna be fine asfk ya'll , might just keep him for a love interest ionk yet .

scrap is js sincere's 'street name' corny asf I hate it . It's frm dat nigga off of love & hiphop atl lmaoooo .

bye yall .