TH3 W31RDN3SS CONT1NU3S..../ MY PL4N.

*I realised that Terezi does not use periods when typing. I am trying to type the way she does when on her trollSlum, so please bear with me!!! Thank you~!*

I took a walk around the woods.

The bubblegum colors of the leaves, and the raspberry blue of the yummy looking tree trunks left me drooling as I strolled around, the overwhelming smells of the colors making my self all giddy inside.

But in the back of my mind, gray clouded it. Angry, loud grey clouded my thoughts, and the colors did not suit the happy candy atmosphere at all.

I felt even more annoyed by this. Why does he ruin everything? Even when I don't even talk to him?

I want the grey away. Cause grey tastes bad. It tastes bad, like dirty socks. Have you tried it? It tastes nasty.

But yet the stormy rain clouds pestered me all through out my walk, with confusing comments and whining.

I had a mental argument in my head. A long, beautiful arrangement of well chosen words to out right profanity.

I believe you are acting foolish, letting all these dirty sock flavors to cloud our thoughts.One side of my head argued.

Shut up its annoying!!! It tastes so damn nasty!! Dirty socks!!! My other half screamed in agony.

I shook my head. Gog! Why is it so difficult! He will never leave my thinking pan!

A brilliant thought came to me.

Yes. I shall do that.

Back at home, I quickly ran to my computer, while tripping over some stuff. Damn.

I finally made it to my computer in one piece, dropping my cane to the floor.

I impatiently waited for trollSlum to load, and clicked on the name of the boy I needed to talk to.

A minute later I was in a coversation with him.

GC: H3Y K4RK4T I W4NT TO 4SK YOU SOM3TH1NG

CG: WHAT. WHAT IS IT.

GC: YOU 4RE 4CT1ING W31RD… WHY?? >:?

I paused. I knew it was straight to the point, but I needed answers. Or I will go thought with the plan. Even if he is kicking and screaming in resistance.

CG: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

CG: I FEEL FINE. WONDERFUL. THE WORLD IS FULL OF FUCKING RAINBOWS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

CG: EVERYTHING IS ALL PEACHY LIKE A TROLL ROMCOM MOVIE. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

CG: WHY ASK.

He is being difficult. I think he forgot who he was talking to.

GC: K4RK4T YOU 4R3 4CT1NG D1FFR3NT WH4TS WRONG? >:[

GC: DONT FUCK1NG K1D W1TH M3. >:[

CG: NOTHING IS WRONG. NOTHING. DON'T WORRY OKAY?

CG: UNDERSTAND?

I groaned. Gog he is really acting ridiculous. I am absolutely sure he is lying now.

I decided to play along.

GC: OK4Y THEN… >:[

GC: BUT 1 W4S 4LSO WOND3R1NG…

CG: WONDERING WHAT.

GC: DO YOU W4NT TO H4NG OUT SOM3T1M3?

CG: WHAT.

CG: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

GC: R3M3MB3R YOU S41D TH4T 1 SHOULD V1S1T YOU??

CG: YEAH. I BELIEVE SO.

CG: OH SIT.

GC: SO… 1 THOUGHT YOU SHOULD COM3 V1S1T M3!!! >:]

GC: YOU C4N S33 (C4US3 YOU DONT SM3LL) MY H1V3!!!

CG: I DON'T KNOW TEREZI. ISN'T YOUR HOUSE FAR??

GC: BULL SH1T

GC: 1 DONT L1V3 TH4T F4R! 1 W1LL COM3 G3T YOU MYS3LF!

CG: OH GOG.

GC: 1 W1LL COM3 SOON B3 PR3P4R3D

CG: TEREZI!!!!

I decided to reply to him one last time before I went to pack for my trip.

GC: <3