SC4RY MONST3RS 4ND N1C3 SPR1T3S

• Dedicated to people acutally read this thing wowie

*Did I just Skrillex? Oh no officer please take me away!(DROP THE BASS) Thank you for your kind comments it is so sweet of everyone! Please support my JohnDave  fanfic over on AO3 (link provided on comments) for fanfic updates my tumblr is ectomintycocoa. There you might hear when or where I might update a fanfic. this weekend i spent quality time with my dj loving friends so  their influence is strong…*

"So… Troll Skrillex."

We were sitting around, joking around on Karkat's crabtop. (i call it crabby for short bluh) We found a nice Alternian DJ named Troll Skrillex, rivaling the genius of his mentor troll deadmou5.

"I think he uses too much dubstep like a flamboyant dj douchnozzle. With the whole 'I want to fight the mainstream but fuck it you shits I am mainstream' hair style. Honestly why the fuck won't you shave your whole head you insufferable prick? Want to be original I see? Well bohoo my pity for you is as strong as a big pile of shit from one of those stupid hoofed beasts that Equius jerks himself over at night-"

"Shut up Karkat that's gross!" I slapped his arm. "Don't bring Equius into this!" I stuck out my tounge in disgust. I couldn't stand it.

His song came on, the one with the "nenenenownownownownownowneeeeooooww now now" otherwise known as Scary Trolls and Nice Hoofbeasts.

"See you don't even get what he is singing! What the fuck is the words even saying?!" Karkat clenched his fists in a dramatic sweep.

"Stop being such a little diva. You just don't know great music even if it slaps you across the face." I rolled my eyes. But he wouldn't see them any way due to my red shades so it was a waste of time. Oh well.

A different song came on, this one instead was a some douche called Troll Kanye West.

"Bluh! I can't stand this guy!" I shook my head violently, as his song "Troll Stronger" blasted through the speakers. "Stop it Karkels please it's awful!"

"Shh Pyrope." Karkat glared at me, his eyes glowering. Oh jeez getting fed up over that? Pa-thetic.

 "You simply do not understand the beauty of this song." oh crap hes going to get preachy.

"I do, actually I don't want to this song is absolute shit." I turned off the device, sighing as my ears became clear of the mesh of notes that was considered a song.

Karkat glared at me in his signature "oh fuck you Pyrope" look, as I papped his shoulder in apology. I try not to move much at the moment, since the scars from the day before still hurt like a bitch, and every now and then I smell some of the colorful blueish green coming from sides where my blood seeped through the bandages. Honestly I don't give a shit, I can simply wrap it up again with some bandages, but Karkels makes a huge deal about it, spewing about blood loss and "YOU CAN DIE FROM THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD YOU LOSE TEREZI" tinkerbull crap.

We've been staying indoors for now, spending our time quietly and nothing that involves crazy ruckus that can reopen anything. God he is such a baby.

He has been more willing to do court cases with me now, and our "cases" have become even more scandalous, and I enjoyed having another presence in my house. It's been awhile since I interacted with anyone in person, especially after I ended my days of extreme flarping.

Even if my life was more peaceful, it was a bit lonely.

Which is how I found myself hugging Karkat, burying my face into the space behind his shoulder blades, my arms wrapped tightly around his torso. Poor guy didn't see it coming.