4

" Where should I sleep? " asked Dasom as she left the bathroom. Taehyung looked at her and smirked. It wasn't because he thought dirty about her, she was simply wearing Taehyung's gray hoodie and his white shorts. He shook his head and tapped the other side of the bed where he was lying.

" Here. " Dasom's eyes slightly widened but she didn't say a thing confusing Taehyung. She just went to the other side of the bed when Taehyung was prepared for an argument. He expected her to yell at him that she will never sleep beside him.

" Just so you know, I can randomly and unknowingly hit you. " she faced the wall and put the blanket on her body. Taehyung blinked a few times and as if insulted, he dramatically turned to face the bathroom door.

A couple of hours later they both were already in a deep sleep. It didn't take long for Dasom to fall asleep, but Taehyung was fighting his way to stay on his side of the bed.  He was sleeping peacefully when a fist hit him straight into his nose. Taehyung groaned loudly taking his nose in his left hand and supporting it with his right.

" You're going to regret this. " he looked at her judgingly and turned his back to Dasom.

In the morning Dasom woke up early. She was introduced to the rules and was ready to make the beast his breakfast. She did her morning routine and hid her medicine bottle in her hoodie pocket so that Taehyung won't find it.

Flashback

" In this house, you're going to be responsible for food, understand? I'll be working in the office from 9 AM until 6 PM so breakfast has to be prepared by 8:30 and dinner by 6 because I like it a little cold. Never make coffee for me, I can't stand it. You'll have helpers in the house so you won't have to clean. If you want to go out call me and inform me. I have to know where you are when you left, who you left with, and when you are coming back, so don't forget that. You are my wife now so no secrets can be kept between us. I won't tolerate lying so don't ever have an affair, better ask for a divorce if you want someone else. But I'm still not sure if we'll ever divorce... " Taehyung looked at Dasom for the last time and went into the bathroom.

" Has he gone mad... " Dasom breathed out.

End Of Flashback

Dasom was making breakfast when Taehyung entered the kitchen looking at her with a strange gaze. It made Dasom think that he has actually gone mad. Taehyung played it cool and sat on the chair taking out his phone. Dasom never liked when someone used their phones while eating so she served breakfast and took Taehyung's phone away from him. Taehyung glared at her as if he was about to kill her but she simply put her plate on the table and sat in front of her husband.

" Give it back. " he gave her another glare while she just took a bite.

" Yeah sure, after breakfast. " she simply shrugged and Taehyung annoyingly brushed his hair with his hand and started eating.

While eating they kept silent. None of them had anything to say except for Taehyung who got hit straight in his nose. At least she informed him about her sleeping habits, but it still seemed fishy to him. Taehyung took his eyes off the plate and shifted it to Dasom who was quietly eating.

" You know. You hit me in the face at like 4 AM. " Dasom looked at him unbothered as if she had done nothing wrong, which pissed Taehyung off.

" I'm sorry. I never intended to punch you. As I told you last night, it can happen. Mostly when I'm stressed. " she shrugged and continued eating.

" I'll be back early. " Taehyung stood up and took his hand out asking for his phone. Dasom sighed as she slowly took his phone out of his pocket to not make any sound of the medicine she had in her pocket and handed it to him.

" Good luck. " Dasom showed her thumbs up and continued eating.

Somehow she looked suspicious to Taehyung. She looked paler than she was the day before but he just shrugged it off thinking that it was all makeup. Taehyung made his way out of the house and by taking his car he made his way to the office.

It's been a few hours since Taehyung received a message from Dasom saying that she's out with Jihoon. Taehyung wanted to ask where and why, but something stopped him so he just simply didn't reply to the text.

Dasom and Jihoon both were standing in front of a well-known hospital. It was the first day of her check-up in this hospital. Jihoon took her hand softly and made his way to the entrance. Somehow it scared Dasom. Somehow she was expecting something, but she didn't know what.

They were sitting on the chairs after they came out of the doctor's room. Dasom's condition was still the same, but they had no idea when the disease will kick harder. It was a quiet minute waiting for her blood test to come out, but her thoughts were interrupted by a loud shout.

" DASOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " Jimin's voice could be heard in the whole hospital.

" Shut up. " Jihoon angrily stood up.

" The test results are pretty good Mrs. Kim. Since your cancer is coming to the second stage please come every week on Wednesday. We'll start chemotherapy next month. " the nurse smiled and handed her result papers having no idea what she just caused. Jimin looked at her blankly and chuckled.

" I think you misunderstood my sister as some kind of Mrs. Kim. She has no cancer. " Jimin looked Dasom in the eyes as if asking for an answer.

" No. This is the right Mrs. Kim. Dasom Kim. The right person. " Dasom just looked at the nurse asking her to leave and gladly she did.

" You fucking kidding me? You are dying and you never intended to tell Me? What is wrong with you people?! " Jimin was on the verge of crying.

" Jimin listen I- " Dasom touched his arm and he just shrugged it away.

" I finally ran into you after so many years, and you are dying. Why is life so unfair? " Now the tears were visible in his eyes as he finally started crying.

Dasom couldn't look at him like that and immediately hugged him. Jimin cried on her shoulder as if he was a child and not a brutal mafia slave.