Welcome to Paradise

*One week later, the scheduled day of the wedding.*

While I was calmly sitting getting my hair ready. for the big day I was exploding inside.

Billie was a simply guy. So he wanted a simple wedding and of course I couldn't say no! Look at what's he already given me!

"There you're done sweetheart!"

Oh I hated it when other people called me that. It was me and Billie's thing. I stood up and looked at the full body mirror behind me.

For the wedding I got rid of my scene look. I've been growing my hair out ever since the pregnancy (Only for the wedding) I also had my hair proffesionally undyed so it was that beautiful honey brown again and I let my hair curl.

But on my wedding day I had few makeup on and my hair was in a not-so-messy messy bun thing. It was a gorgeous getup. Ans to top it all off my green eyes just shined. Ok lets go. I am ready.

I was escorted to the doors that would lead me to the aisle. The wedding planner handed me a boque of pink, white, and green flowers.

The music started. We chose a adorable slow piano song instead if the original wedding thing.

The doors open and I see Billie on the other side. He refused to wear a suit. After begging we met in the middle. He wore a black suit with punk stuff all over. It was perfect. It had red X's just under the shoulder and a whole bunch of others like skulls and stuff.

He smiles at me while I walk

Only our close relatives attended.

I finally stop and turn to face him. My eyes were about to water with joy but I held them in.

We had a priest and a shaigk there because of our religious differences but that really didn't make any problems

Now for the vows. I had to go first butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"Oh god. Okay. Billie. I really don't know how to say this but I have loved you even before you met me. And that day. That day on the stage I was positive I didn't have a chance. But it's like one mistake. One night could change so much! Through everything you never let me down. You have never disappointed me. Through it all you were forgiving. You were so much more to me than just my boyfriend then. And I'm happy to say you finally are. I am glad to be Mrs. Armstrong ''

It aas so hard to choke that out i had a huge lump in my throat fodming

Billie takes my hands

"Diane. When I first saw you I really didn't know what to expect. It wasn't love at first sight but it was somethin better. It was like a love that just took you for surprise, love that just pounded in your mind never leaving you out of my thoughts. Never giving me a break. But I didn't need a break. I didn't want to stop thinking about you. I just wanted you. Everyday, every second of my life I want to be with you. These words are too cliche but you never really know when to say them unless you truly feel it... like I do. I love you."

His lines sere perfect! He is perfect!

The priest and shaigk did their lines...

"You may now kiss the bride!"

At first Billie paused. Then he pulled me close by my waist and kissed me. It was a perfect kiss. Long and meaningful.

When we pull back our families cheer!

It was all so fun that was it though. That was our wedding... but its all and more that I could've wished for

Billie picked me up like a baby then carries me out to a white limousine. I have no idea where we were driving to. My house? We weren't gonna have our honeymoon till after the baby.

----------------------

"Don't open your eyes yet!" He opens the limo's door. "Ok follow the sound of my voice!"

So I do

He turns my body "Ok now look"

I open my eyes

I just don't say a word

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Our home. To raise my child. OUR child.

I run inside trying not to trip over my puffy dress and it's already all furnished.

"Now I don't wanna get your hopes up but, the bedroom is fully furnished. Does mommy wanna play?" What a sexy pervert *sigh*

I wink and before I know it we're already upstairs in the giagantic master bedroom with a huge bed. We weren't going at it like savages this tine

"Help unzip the wedding dress?"

"Kay"

He walks over and unzips it then runs his fingers down my spine

I turn around he was only in his boxers. He is ughhhhh so hot.

I put my hands on his chest.

"Oh Billie"

He turns us then pushes me onto the bed kissing my neck.

Oh Baby Baby It's Fuck Time!

*A/N*

The next chapter will be the last you guys! I'm kinda sad /: