The party

General pov:
Maddie went home took a shower and fell asleep for a few hours. When she woke up she went directly to her wardrobe to fins something to wear.
( I'm going to give you photos of the outfits I chose but you can imagine whatever you want yourself)

Carlacia

Madelyn

Madison Maddies pov:I drove to the partie

Madison
Maddies pov:
I drove to the partie. Everyone was there even Rudy's girlfriend. Everyone was already dancing and some of them drinking but not to much.
Maddie: Hiiii guys!
Madelyn: Madds hey! Finally! You look so good bestie!
Carlacia: We look good but you look hot! You got everyones attention.
Madelyn: Omg even Chase that is my boyfriend. Hahahah
Chase: Hey sis. (Chase treats her like his littke sister. So whose attention do you want to attract in this party?
JD: Yeah Maddie like its obvious.

Meanwhile Rudy was dancing with his girlfriend but this conversation distracted them because they wanted to hear everything, especially Rudy. They just took a few steps closer to Rudys friends  to hear them and Maddie.

Maddie: Whats wrong with wanting to feel good. I mean, I have the looks, the body the height so why not feel good just for myself. I needed to feel better and more beautiful than I usually do today.
Madelyn: Yeah babe she is so right! I mean with the bad energy on set today this party is a must! (Saying that she gave a bad look at Rudy because she thought Rudy was their friend but the way he treated Maddie disappointed all of them)
Elaine: Do mean wearing something like whore makes you feel good?
Rudy: Elaine!!!
Elaine: what?! Isn't this what she said?
Maddie: Look I don't know what's your problem with me because Rudy just showed you that he chose you and in the worst way by offending and betraying me as a friend.
Rudy was just standing behind her and I could feel like his eyes were trying  to reach mine.
Carlacia: Lets go guys this is a party lets have some fun. They are not worth it.
She took my hand and we walked away. Everyone followed us except Rudy and her. Madelyn and Chase were dancing together JD took Carlacia to dance with her and a friend of JD asked me to dance with him. I had noone so I accepted. He was really handsome. We were dancing really close but I didnt have any intention with him and more because I was still in a relationship. But the one thing that caught my attention was the way Rudy was looking at me. Our eyes met and I gave him a confusing looking. But he kept giving me a more intense look and I started to feel something weird inside of me. It was so weird what i was feeling and I couldn't understand it. I couldn't keep our eye contact any longer. Rudy hurt me this morning do bad and I just can't trust him anymore. I felt the need to cry but I wouldn't give them the benefits to so see me suffer. I needed to take some air so I told JDs friend that I had to go to the bathroom. I went away to take some fresh air when I felt a few steps behind me.
Rudy: What were you trying to do? (He sounded mad)
Maddie: What are you doing here and what do you mean with that?
Rudy: I saw you walking away and I wanted to talk.
Maddie: Why? What do you need?
Rudy: Do you think its okay what you're doing? (Mad)
Maddie: Once again what do you mean Rudy! (Rising my voice a little bit)
Rudy: You! With that guy dancing the way you were. If that is called just dancing.
Maddie: Firstly, I was having fun and secondly, why is this your concern. As far as I know I'm not your girlfriend nor your friend. Also I have a girlfriend and I know what I'm doing.
Rudy: Oh really you're talking about this?! (Shouting at me)
Maddie: Oh and you come here shouting at me and telling me what to do? Who the fuck do you think you are Rudy?
Rudy came closer to me, really close we were face to face  and than he talked lowly. My heart was racing a d I could feel his heart beat rising every second more and more. I felt like my heart was about to explode.
Rudy: I think we both know what I'm trying to say. ( staring to her eyes.)
Maddie: After today I don't think I know you anymore. ( I knew what he was talking about just by looking in his eyes.)
Rudy pulled away gave me an intense look and than went back to the party. I was standing there trying to realise what just happened. I also went back to the party and joined the girls.
Madelyn: where were you babe?
Maddie: I went to take som air and guess what?!
Carlacia: Rudy came behind you and what happened? You both are looking weird.
Maddie: well he had the nerve to ask me what I was doing with JDs friend. Can you believe that?!
Madelyn: I can!
Carlacia: me too!
Maddie: What why?
Madelyn: I think Rudy just got jealous if that guy.
Maddie: What the hack? What are you talking about?
Carlacia: One day you will see it too my friend.
Maddie: Never mind lets keep dancing I don't need ti think about him right now I just want ti have fun.
I could feel Elaine looking angry at me like she was about to kill me. I mean in her head I was already dead. I didn't pay attention to her though.
Carlacia: Madds have you seen the looks Elaine is giving ti you? Its creepy!
Maddie:Yeah I saw that but I don't get it. What did I do wrong? It was Rudy who came to me.
Madelyn: You think that if she realised that she would be looking at you that way? I mean there's obviously something wrong with her.
Maddie: Yeah well I don't care. I'm clean.

We kept dancing all night long and after that I went ti sleep in Chases and Madelyns apartment.

Chapter two

Hope you like this chapter. I loved writing it and I think its very entertaining. Please give a comment and a like to my story and tell me your opinion about it. I would like to hear what you think and why not maybe some suggestions.