Ch 23 - The Dreamy Date - I

Here's the 23rd chapter,enjoy!❤️

"Raj,not these ones.I told dark blue,this one clearly is sky blue." - he ordered one of the staff,roaming around all the room.

The room was all decorated with dark blue themed object.The lights were dim,a series of wires of bulbs hanged,a tent with cost pillows at one side for two of them,vanilla-essence everywhere.The vase glowing with fresh white roses.The walls had a display of light which read as 'Welcome back home love'.

It took him and the staffs a span of 5 hours without any break,to finish off the decor and arrange all the items assigning to the theme.

"Thank you everyone for the co-operation.Your payment will be sent sooner." - he said,asking the staffs to leave.

He got dressed up,after a steam shower,in a dark combination of two shades of blue - midnight blue and sapphire blue over a white formal shirt,with appealing lowers as matched to the coat.A few strands,locks,stayed up on his forehead,making him the hottest for eyes,his watch surrendering to his dashing personality,his feet grabbed into sneakers,that were simply white in color,picking up the bouquet of white roses in his hands,with his essence enchanting his boldness.

The most wanted munda.

--
He walked upto the hospital cabin,to meet Dr.Shree.

"Good evening Dr.Shree." - he took his seat.

"Yes Mr.Chopda." - Dr.Shree spoke.

"Actually it's the day of her discharge from hospital,so I would hope that forward me all the signing formality papers soon." - he said,his tone formal.

"Yes sure,she has been recovering and doing really good in her health." - she went through her report files.

"Well,only advice to be implemented would be - avoid much of oily food,no gyms,no strenuous activities,no stress and medications on time." - the doctor ordered.

"I'll keep an eye." - he assured,taking his leave.

He had done signing on all the formality papers,that were quite necessary for her leave from the bars of hospital.

--

"Pran" - he entered the room,where she laid.

"Harshie" - she exclaimed out of joy.

"Pran love,please change into your normal daily-wear clothes." - he said,handing her a pair of plazos along with a surplice top.

Following his instructions,she went upto the washroom,came out changed in that outfit,combing her hair,packing all the essentials that were shifted there.

--

"Pran,I love you." - he exclaimed all of a sudden, while driving the car.

"Harshad,I already cold feeted since this accident took place,now please maintain your focus on driving,otherwise I hope I won't end up in the hospital bed for the second time." - she grumbled.

"Highness, as you say." - he chuckled.

After a long drive of 1 hour,they reached her home.He carefully had picked the bags,and supported her,to walk.

They entered the house,Harshad stood besides,her at the limelight.

Sheela took the aarti place,placing tikas on their foreheads,revolving the plate around them.The same was repeated by Suresh and Ruchi.They were welcomed whole-heartedly.

"Harshad, won't you sit inside?" - Suresh asked,looking at him.

"No no paa, that's not the matter." - he smiled,getting inside.