Ch 31 - Get Together Forever

Here's the 31st chapter,enjoy! ❤️

But before going onto the chapter,I would like to suggest something — which is about our mental health — which most of us do not care about but later it becomes a big trouble in disguise.You never know a little amount of stress, depression,tension,bulk,pressure and multiple more, gather up,and once kill your own peace of mind.Most of us ignore this but honestly we should never.Best thing to do when you feel even a little down,get a go with your friends,or take out some family time,rest up,take a nature walk or do anything which brings your mind to solace, probably that will help you out.

And this is one of the reasons why I was not here for like a month – my only reason was my depressed mental health which once caused me too much pain and sufferings – but honestly I would like to thank my few honest and close friends that brought back my state of mind,helping me so much.Lots of love to them!But tbh,you guys should too look after yourself and your state of mind.Haste raho khush raho! 

~

“Kya yaar?You yourself are a brainless person.” - Pranali yelled as she was annoyed by his same lecture since the morning.

“Please na let's make it official.” - that was all Harshad kept chanting like that of a mantra since then.

“Now if you repeat these lines again, I'll leave.” - she hurriedly kept all her necessaties in her bag.

“You — ”  - he squealed.

All that returned back to him was stare that was awkward and raged off.

“Harshad,I am leaving.” - she whined.

“Love you.” - to which she winked and passed on a flying kiss.

~

“Can we not just invite him today?” - Ruchi appealed her plan to Pranali.

“Are you even for real?” - was all Pranali spoke out in a gasp.

“Yaar, he is your boyfriend.So c'mon!” - her sister picked up the phone dialing his number.

“Hello Jiju!Can you please take out some time and manage to come up for a small party?” - Ruchi devoured forcing onto the word ‘jiju’.

To which Pranali being herself blushed.

“Yes why not Saali Sahiba.What event is it?” - he hypothesised.

“Mom’s birthday.” - she giggled.

“Sure.See you soon!”

~

Pranali was dressed up in a peach coloured column dress,extending till her ankles with her hair braided into the special and smooth french-braids,that was placed on her left shoulder.With a cluster earring that completed her look,along with mesmerizing eye-makeup shining up bright in silver and peach shades while her lips were coated in peach shade as well.Making her look bizarre for the night.Ethereal!

To compliment her,he was decked up in a blue coat over a simple white shirt,with blue lowers.His hair was smoothly blowing,with a few strands resting upon his forehead.To greet his mother-in-law, probably would-be,he grabbed a bouquet of tulips,which she loves.

Oh yes,goals.

She stepped out in front of him, twirling,grinning so wide that her mouth would split into halfs.It was enough for him to give his heart out simply.Mesmerized.

“Jiju!” - Ruchi squealed breaking their trance.

“Hey!All set?” - he asked calmly.

“All geared up,beta.Just hide.” - Suresh instructed silently.

“Sure Papa.” - he bent down to his feets,getting a blessing in return.

Sheela stepped out,as the family members loudly wished her ‘Happy Birthday’ – cheering loud – making the birthday lady have tears whelmed up in her eyes.

“Thank you Bac’cho and unke Papa.” - Sheela hugged each of them one by one.

It was time for her to cut the cake,while all happily cheered for her.The youth were all excited.

“Aunty, here's your gift.Though the special gift that will be coming for you,will be arriving late.To mend that, here's a bouquet of your favourite flowers,tulips.” - Harshad smilingly presented his small token of love.“Happy Birthday!” - taking away blessings.

“Thank you so much dear.I am enough lucky to have a son lile you.You have already made me feel so special that anything from you feels so awesome.I am really glad that I have such a husband for my Pinu,stay blessed.” - she greeted,side-hugging him.

“Mumma, don't you think he doesn't deserves all the priorities?” - to which her mother chuckled.

They all passed on their gifts in a special way.Greeting and congratulating her.

~

“Bring Prakash Ji and Harsha too one day.” - Suresh spoke as they all were having some light conversation along with the dinner.

“Sure Papa, it's just that we aren't free else I would surely bring them.” - he smilingly said.

“Harshad is gaining all your attention,Paa.I ain't anything?” - she spoke wobbling her lips.

“Ar’rey!You are my princess.And him the prince.” - her father ruffled through her hair affectionately.

To which she grinned and passed a smirk to her fondly boyfriend.

~

It was past 10 o'clock when they say at the terrace of her apartment, simply gazing at the stars and dark sky.Just a simple time with your partner makes it memorable.Yes,it does.

“Pran, it's days since we sat together, doing something and spending time.I miss those times when life was so beautiful.” - Harshad spoke,licking up the cone ice cream that he held in his hands.

‘‘ Life is beautiful everytime.It is just that we do not observe that.Else life gives a retreat and happy moments everytime.Haan,we are too busy into our lives that we don't pay attention to those little little happiness that matters.” - she smiled, licking his ice cream.

“Maybe you are correct too.I can't deny.But let us make a whole world of ours.Where we are together forever.What do you think bout our marriage?” - he speculated cutely.

“Not this soon.Let us explore each other till the time we have.Oh yes, don't think I'll change my mind cause I know I have the best husband ever.” - she warmly embraced him,while his hands cockooned her.

“So soft,so lovely.” - he wholeheartedly replied.

“And to compliment you,you are the best person I met in my life.After my maa,you have been the one who has consoled me,loved me the way nobody can.I swear if I have to choose you and my family over everybody, I'll choose you all.” - pecking her forehead,he smiled.

“The best part of my life.” - she smoothly ran her hands over his chest.

While he softly again held her,looking at her with his heart eyes as he does,he embraced her in his arms.Letting her be his,and himself declaring as hers,nobody can separate hearts that are already each others.Maybe nature,no never!...It was meant to be each other's since the very start of the love story.

So unique,so lovely and so pure.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

_______________________________________

Here's the 31st chapter,hope y'all liked it.❤️

Do vote and drop your views and feedbacks in the comments below. Suggestions are always welcomed.✨
Let's see how their love goes forward and how the teasing session goes,and also the slight romance too.

Although this was a late update,forgive me for that,but seek into your health too.

And yes,do read out Abhira_Anushka 's book ‘Flight of Love’.💗

Till then keep smiling.❤️