Help

Minecrafanz's POV
Mangle and I have been friends for five years. Back when she was torn apart by little kids, she asked me to fix her. I don't know much about electronics, but I did have some help with her guiding me step by step. She has a human form to disguise herself. She and I both go to the same school, so I want to tell her about what happened to me recently.
Minecrafanz: Hi Mangle!
Mangle: Hi Minecrafanz! How was your weekend?
Minecrafanz: It was fine, but can I talk to you, in private real quick?
Mangle: Sure! What is it about?
I then took mangle to a spot where no one else was, and transformed into my admin half in front of her.
Mangle: WOAH! YOU HAVE A SECOND FORM TO-
Minecrafanz: SHH! Don't say it out loud! I need some help with keeping it secret.
Mangle: Sure, I can help with tha-"
*BELL RING* "Oh shoot! We'll have to talk about this later, I gotta get to class! You should too!"
Minecrafanz: Wait! Can we talk about this after school?!"
Mangle was already too far to answer. "Damnit, she can't hear me right now! I'll have to ask her later." I transformed back into my human form and speed walked to my class.
TIME-SKIP

"Ok school's finally over, but I still need to show her the door. I guess I'll text her tonight."
To be continued...