Chapter 1

I don't know if it was a dream or what. But I swear that last night I could here two voice talking. But I don't know. Whatever. Time for school.

I get out my casual school clothes, black leggings, combat boots, and a green T-shirt, and grab my backpack. "Anna! Are you ready?" I hear my mother call. "Yes I'm coming!" I call back.

I brush my hair and teeth and put my long red hair into a side braid. I rush downstairs and go to the bus.

I see my friend, Layla, there waiting for me. "Hey Anna!" She calls "Hey Layla!" we talked a bit on the way to school but once we were there, it was time to part ways to go to class.

About halfway through 1st hour I remember last night. Was it a dream? Was it real? I swear I heard someone talking. But who? Was it my mom? And my dad? Whatever I just need to focus on school for now. And with that I continued on with my day.

ELLA'S POV

"Peter. I'm serious. I need a friend. A girl instead of all of these LOST BOYS." I tell my twin brother. "Ella. Listen. We can get you a fairy. Then you can be friends with her." Peter joked but, was also serious. "No. I mean a human. Peter please we can bring that girl Anna here, to Neverland and she would love it!" I argued.

"I don't know..." He said uneasily. "Please." I begged. "Fine. But we will get her tomo-" "Tonight." I cut him off. "Okay.... well we better start preparing for our new guest." Peter said. And he was right. We had better start preparing.