Chapter 2

ANNA'S POV

After I got home from school, time literally flew by. I ate spaghetti for dinner. But now I am so tired I just want to go to sleep. I feel like I've took some kind of sleeping medicine. I don't know but I'm going to bed.

ELLA'S POV

"She's asleep right?" I ask Peter. "Yes, Ella that potion we put in her drink should do the trick. That way she won't wake up until we get to Neverland." He says. We are in Anna's room right now. Peter picks her up and Says- "You ready?" "Yes." I answer.

We fly out the window and We yell "OFF TO NEVERLAND!!!" And we glide to the Second Star To The Right.

Once we reach Neverland we put Anna in the tent that we set up for her. "How long until the potion wears off?" I ask. "Anytime now." We wait for a few minutes and then all of a sudden a small voice says- "Where am I?"

ANNA'S POV

"Where am I?" I ask. I don't know where I am. I am still wearing my school clothes from today or whenever I was in school last. I am in some sort of tent. But I am not alone.

A girl about my age steps into the tent. She is wearing all green. And has long brown hair in braided pigtails. She has a face full of freckles and green emerald eyes. "Hello. I'm Ella. Ella Pan. Welcome To Neverland, Anna."