𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙

★彡[ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ]彡★
I lay down and I hear a pepple? being thrown at my window and I get up and look out my window and see the one and only Rin and I smile and open my window and he hops in" I was wondering if I could stay here for the night?" he says and I smile and nod my head and crack the window and walk to my bed and lay down and he follows behind me and I begin to pull the covers over me and he lays next to me and I close my eyes and I feel myself against someone and I know its Rin.

LUNAS POV

-Friday March 15th, 2024-

The first thing I think is it's freezing in this basement but notice Suna left must have gone home not to long ago. I hear my alarm clock going off at 5AM *sigh* definitely don't want wanna go to school, but it's fine at least i finally have my car well all of our cars and the rest of our stuff got here last night when i was asleep but dad came in and told me that my car was here so nicee my own music. I get up and begin to get ready i sit at my vanity and begin to do my makeup. As i am finishing everything I go and pick an outfit out to wear.

↑ what lunas outfit looks like

It's a good thing we can wear whatever we want because that would be torture since it's still freezing like it's winter but clear skies like spring it's March so the weather is miserable.

↑the stuff she grabbed and put in her bag

the stuff she grabbed and put in her bag

I grab all my stuff and shove it in my bag
I begin to leave my room with everything i need, put the key to the basment on my car keys and walk upstairs, lock the basement and i see dad in kitchen "Hey dad good morning" I say with a light smile as i walk over there and grab a piece of toast he looks up and smiles "Good morning kiddo" i give him a hug, he pecks my head and i wave a quick bye to him and throw up the i love you sign in ask and he does it back and i smile and walk out the door, since misu gives kil a ride more me time i get outside and i see suna, "well hello pretty girl" he says with a smirk and i smile back "hello pretty boy" and i walk to my car and he's lookin at me "want a ride? " he jogs to the car "fuck yeah it's supposed to rain today" I laugh a little and unlock my car and get in and place my bag in my backseat and so does he i turn my car on and connect my phone to the car and play a connect playlist and it's 505 by arctic monkeys and i begin to drive to the school while humming the song. It's silent for a moment and then i feel a hand on my thigh and i turn my neck slightly and sunas looking at his phone, and i just shrug and keep on driving as i pull into the school me and sunas are singing hands up and were jamming and i park my car and i shut it off. "Well that was a lot of fun doll" he says and smiles i nod my head and grab our bags, and i hand him his bag and we both get out of the car and he walks towards me and grabs my hand and I look at him confused and he just smiles huh uhh okay. We enter the school all eyes are on us and it's a little well awkward but I'll be fine, as were walking to the front office for my locker number n schedule I hear a group of boys howling? Suna shakes his head "Do you know who they rin?" I say while we speed up a lot "Yeah sadly i do, there my volleyball team, but also the school players" he says as we make it to the office "mm interesting way of trying to get a girlfriend" I smirk and chuckle "Interesting? No more like wired, there definitely curious animals" he says while smiling as we get to my locker and we finally get a chance sense we got here at like 7:12 and school dosent start till 8:00. Suna and i are looking at my schedule "We have every class together!!, Let's go!!!" Suns said jumping up and down I laugh gently and he laughs with me a little. "Let's get some food? " Suna asks, I nod and we begin walking back to my car hand in hand it's a comfortable silence just comforting until we hear Mitsu's god awful music i roll my eyes and unlock my car and we unlink hands as we get to my car and we get in and i start it and look at suna "Okay i have no idea on any good food places so you get to pick" i announced and he looked at me and nodded "Okay yeah bet i have a good fast food place" he answered and i nod in agreement and open my phone and hand it to him "pick a playlist to please" i added and began to reverse and he nodded and i get to the exit to the school parking lot and i hear suna chuckle "what are you chucking at?" I questioned and he pointed for me to turn left so i did and i hear chill bill come on by Rob $tone "nothing pretty girl" he chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh and i see were at a red light and grab my bag quick and grab my dispo and puff and quickly close my bag and throw it in the back and wait for the light to go green and it took two minutes i do a quick look at my watch only 7:18 damn we still got a lot of time and i look at the light and it's green and i go and suna gives me directions he took us to this like better version of mcdonalds and i pull up to the drive through and i grab my wallet that's in my side door "Hi welcome to kunas cafe what can I get started for you?" I hear a light female voice and i put on my nicest voice " Hi, can I get your... strawberry bread and a strawberry milk?" I say and turn to suna telling him go ahead "and then can I also get your normal milk bread with a water?" He said "Alright so i have one strawberry bread and one strawberry milk and then one milk bread and one water?" She asks to confim "yep and that's it" i say "Okay your total is 1504.39 yen Have a nice rest of your day" She says "yeah you as well" i say and grab my wallet and grab the money dad gave me which was almost 300 in U.S dollars but in Japanese currency and grab ten dollars aand i get to where we pay and hand the cash no conversation needed this place was empty no one here and we get our food  and go near the high school since it's only 7:23 and we eat. "Soo ms.stoner how long since you have been smoking?" Suna asks after i take a hit of my cart "uhmm i'm gonna say 8th? So it's been a while" i mumble out of embarrassment "really? that's cool we started the same time" he said and smile and i smile "yeah it is pretty cool" i say softly. After we realized it was 7:50 we headed back to the high school till about we had to get to class and our first class is chemistry we get there and take a seat next to each other at the tables from what i got from what the teacher told me was that the person we sit next to since it's only today the beginning of the second term of the year these will be our partners for the rest of the year me and suna smile at each other and we start working on the notes the teacher wanted us to write i can already tell it's gonna be a good day.

School has ended and me and suna are walking to the gym to get the manager forms just talking about everything we texted all day even though we had all of our classes together but in some of the classes were halfway across the room from each other i feel my phone in my back pocket beginning to buzz and i grab it, it's Mitsu good lord what in the hell could she want from me and suna looks at me "who is it?" He asks "My sister Mistu i'm sorry can i answer real quick?" I ask and he nods and kisses my forehead "I'll run into the gym and get your papers" he says and i nod thanking him and he walk into the gym and i answer "hello?" I ask while rolling my eyes "Hey nana i was wondering what your doing right now? usually your home before me" She asks okay fucking noisey ass "Dad knows so" i say casually "so now you'll only tell dad,mom, and kil but not me" she says offended i sigh and shake my head "No
Mistubani that's not it i told dad cause he called me" I said and seen suna come out with the paper and grabbed my hand and we began walking "Well thats what it sounds like luna" she says with attitude "Okay Mistubani" i say and hang up and sigh and it's silent on the way to my car "Now i reliaze why i never liked your sister when she tried to hit on me" suna says and i start laughing and so does he. why do i feel so safe and comfortable with him?

AAAAAND BAM THERE U GOOOO
luna and suna are building that relationship UUUP broo but i enjoyed this chapter took me fucking forever to write buut get ready for this next chapter duces hoees-ilovehotmomsmm 🫶🏻