TSC x Red (Story)

This is short cause i need to get ready for school lmao. Yes It's 6 am right now an yes i just realized this book doesn't contain this ship. In this au they live alone and TSC can cook idc.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TSC and Red were lying in bed together, wrapped up in each other's arms. They had just finished watching a movie and were feeling particularly cozy. The room was dimly lit, the only source of light coming from the moon shining through the window.

TSC nuzzled his head into Red's chest, enjoying the warmth of his embrace. Red ran his fingers through TSC's hair, soothing him with his touch. They didn't need to say anything, their bodies spoke volumes.

For a while, they simply lay there in silence, basking in each other's company. But then TSC shifted, and Red felt him pressing his face into his neck. TSC's breath was warm against his skin, and Red could feel the vibrations of his quiet sighs.

Without thinking, Red began to stroke TSC's back, his fingers tracing soothing patterns over his skin. TSC shuddered slightly in response, and Red pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

It was like they were the only two people in the world. Everything else faded away, leaving only their breathing and the steady beat of their hearts. TSC felt safe and protected in Red's arms, and Red felt an overwhelming sense of contentment.

They stayed like that for a while, until TSC eventually fell asleep. Red continued to hold him, feeling grateful for the opportunity to be close to the person he cared about so much. In that moment, nothing else mattered but the love they shared. Moments later they fell asleep, still holding eachother.

The next morning, TSC woke up to find himself still wrapped up in Red's arms. He smiled, feeling a sense of comfort and security that he had never experienced before. He turned his head slightly and saw that Red was still asleep, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

TSC carefully extricated himself from Red's embrace, not wanting to wake him up. He quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As he cooked, he thought about the previous night, feeling a warmth spread through his body at the memory of Red holding him.

When Red finally woke up, TSC had already set the table and was putting the finishing touches on the breakfast. Red walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on TSC's shoulder.

"Good morning," Red said, his voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning," TSC replied, leaning back into Red's embrace.

They sat down to eat breakfast together, enjoying each other's company in comfortable silence. TSC felt a sense of contentment that he had never felt before, and he knew that Red felt the same.

As they finished eating, Red reached out and took TSC's hand in his. TSC looked at him questioningly, but Red just smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I'm glad we have each other," Red said softly.

TSC smiled, feeling his heart swell with love for Red. They may have been cuddling last night, but now he knew that their connection ran deeper than just physical affection.

"Me too," TSC replied, squeezing Red's hand in return.

They sat there for a few more moments, basking in each other's presence. TSC knew that whatever the future held, he would always be grateful for the time he spent with Red. Together, they could face anything.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Idc i love ending it like that also i don't wanna include most of them since it kinda troubles me. I feel like doing crack chapters as well (like funny ones) Although im not sure. Should I??
Also
Sora_the_best notice this shit i love reading ur comments