15 - The Whole Nine Yards

I woke up later that evening alone in bed and I felt the bed where Andy had been and it was cool, he had been up for a while. I got in my bag and found some shorts to put on under the t-shirt of Andy's I found on the floor.

I walked out and found Andy in the kitchen making some dinner. He was standing in his sweatpants and no shirt. I leaned on the door frame to the kitchen and just watched him. His back muscles as he moved his arms were something spectacular to watch.

"You going to ogle me Sierra?" Andy asked and I smiled.

"I was thinking about it." I said as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his midsection from behind. He sighed, relaxing in my touch again and I kissed a couple spot on his back. I saw a tattoo then on his arm that I didn't see during sex.

"How many more tattoos are you hiding Mr. Barber?" I said and he laughed.

"Only the two, that one is Jacob's birthday. They day my life changed forever, when I became a father." Andy said and I half nodded.

"You ever think you would want to do it again?" I asked, scared to hear the answer.

"What? Have a kid?" Andy asked and I nodded. He turned in my grip and placed his hands on my hips.

"Yeah a kid, marriage...whole nine yards." I said and Andy chuckled. He leaned down and gave me a small kiss.

"I think if I found the right woman to spend my life with I wouldn't even give it a second thought." Andy said and I smiled. This gave me butterflies, I knew what he was saying and I couldn't be happier.

"What about you?" Andy asked,

"I want a family. I want a husband and kids running the yard, maybe a pet... a cat." I said and Andy smiled and nodded.

"I think that sounds perfect." Andy said, leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"You're letting the food burn." I said as we broke apart and Andy smiled turning around, turning off the burner and moving the pan to a cool burner. He turned back around to me.

"Why don't you get sit at the table while I plate this up." Andy said and I smiled as I did what he said. Once the food was dished up I looked at Andy impressed when I saw the chicken stir-fry on my plate.

"Look at you...fancy." I said and he laughed shaking his head.

"I do know how to cook, I just choose not to but since we are out in the middle of nowhere I decided to have groceries brought here before we got here." Andy said and I smiled.

"Well you keep cooking like this, I think I might gain tons of weight." I said and Andy shrugged.

"You keep making me cupcakes, cakes, sweets of any kind I know I will keep gaining weight." Andy said and I winked at him.

"I'm pretty sure I can find a way for us to work it all off." I said and Andy smiled with a small nod.

"I think I like that plan." Andy said and I smiled as we continued to eat.

We were eating in a comfortable silence.

"Oh I meant to ask...how did the case turn out?" I asked.

"Oh you mean the case you solved?" Andy asked with a smirk and I smiled at him.

"Yeah that would be the one." I said and Andy laughed.

"Full conviction. Life in prison, no parole." Andy said and I smiled at Andy and he grabbed my hand that was on the table and he kissed my knuckles.

"You really pulled our asses out of the fire Sierra. I don't know if we could ever thank you enough." Andy said and I shrugged.

"Just doing what I can." I said and Andy smiled.

"Well you were amazing." Andy said.

We went back to eating and once we were done I helped Andy clean off the table and do the dishes. Once we finished Andy looked outside and smiled.

"It's a clear night out..." Andy said and I nodded.

"It is. I love being able to see the stars. Cant see them in the city." I said and Andy nodded. Andy came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and held on.

"What do you say to a midnight swim?" Andy asked and I looked back at him.

"I would love that." I said and Andy smiled. He leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"Let's go get ready." Andy said as we walked into the bedroom and I started looking for my swimsuit in my case. Andy was changed before me.

"I'll meet you outside, make sure the water is a good temp." Andy said and I nodded. Once Andy was gone I smile to myself and just grabbed my toweled and wrapped up in it. I walked out to the lake dock and saw Andy in the water. I dropped the towel by Andy's and he noticed something.

"Sierra?!" Andy said and I just giggled and dived into the water. I swam to Andy and resurface. I wrapped my arms around Andy's neck and he wrapped his around me as I wrapped my legs then around his waist. "Skinny dipping? Really?" Andy asked and I laughed as I passionately kissed him.

"You complaining?" I asked. Andy shook his head as I felt him getting hard under me and I moaned as the head rubbed against my slit.

I took a hand and reached down lining him up with me, lowering myself on him as we both let out a moan.

"Jesus Sierra..." Andy said and I smiled as Andy placed his hands on my ass and started moving me up and down and as I pushed gently on his shoulders helping the movement.

"You fit me so good Andy." I moaned out and he grunted his approval. I felt myself already clenching around him. I leaned in and passionately kissed Andy as his tongue found entrance in my mouth right away. I felt Andy started to throb inside of me and he broke apart our kiss to groaned out. I dug my nails into Andy's shoulder as he released inside of me coating me as I released around him as well. I placed my head in the crook of Andy's neck and kissed him gently.

"I think we should get out of here. Maybe take a shower..." Andy said and I looked up at him and smiled.

"That sounds like a good idea." I said and passionately kissed Andy again.