Part 1

It was summer again and I was in the mystery shack,Everyone else outside in the forest.I wasn't feeling so well,So I stayed home.My sister,Mabel,Didn't believe me but I don't care.It's kinda strange that I am unwell during summer,But it's problary nothing.

I've been laying in bed now for a long time,Waiting for the others to come back.My stomach hurt and my arms were burning.Even tho I clearly remember that I did nothing to Hurt my arms.Everything got quiet for a moment in this house until I heard Mabel scream "DIPS DIPS!GUESS WHOS BACK"! I closed my eyes in annoyance and turned to the wall.Since me and Mabel got separate rooms now,Because we're older (I made them 19 and Bill 20 because I can) Even tho we had different rooms,Mabel bursted into my room,Shouting "TIME TO GET UP!You wanna have some fun too right"? I didn't reply. I thought that she would leave me alone if I ignore her,But no.She jumped on top of me,Hitting my stomach and sitting on it.

„MABEL"! I screamed because of Pain,She didn't take me serious „Yeaaaaaaaa"? I wanted to punch her so much,You can't even image it."Mabel,Please get off." "You can't stay in that bed for the whole summer!Thats way too boring" Of course I knew she was right,But I wasn't feeling well."Okay Dipper,I'll believe you for a moment,Where does it hurt"? I already knew that she was messing with me,But I still told her "My stomach and arms hurt." She started to giggle and pulled up my hoodie."See?Nothing here" I already knew nothing was there but it still hurt.She started pulling up my sleeves,Revealing the bottom of my arms "You're completely fine,Where's the problem"? "The top of my arms hurt,Not the bottom." She just smiled at me and said "Okay then let's get that hoodie off of you"! She quickly pulled of my hoodie and started to stare at me."What's wrong,Are there scars"? I haven't checked there because I would need a Mirror to see that."H-Hey Dipper-" I sighed "What"? She was shocked,What was so bad about my arms?"D-Did you get a T-Tattoo"? I was confused,A tattoo?Why would I get a tattoo?"Dipper!TELL ME"! She seemed mad,So I replied "No." My answer was short but useful for Mabel.

Before I could even Blink,My sister was gone.I didn't really care because I was very tired.I turned to the wall again and closed my eyes,Trying to sleep.After a short time I fell asleep,Not caring about anything around me.

I was in a dark room,If it even was a room,Nothing around me just me.I looked down and saw nothing but my feet and black.I was looking around for a second and tried to figure out what to do.Suddenly I heard a voice call me "pine tree.." I knew exactly who would call me that,But he's dead right? It can't be him,It can't be him!I slowly turned around and then saw a man with yellow hair and a black suit.I saw him for about 1 second and then woke up.

Uncle ford was standing next to my bed,Staring at my arm "Dipper,Did you drink in the last few days"? I was confused,Why would he ask me that?I was sure I didn't "No." Was what I said before I got up.(I redesigned the house) I went past uncle ford and got to the bathroom,Wanting to know what everyone was talking about.I closed the door as I entered,Turning to the side to a mirror.I now saw what everyone was talking about.I had marks on both of my arms.They looked weird,And both were black.I can't describe what it was but there were 2 lines where it started and ended,In the middle was a triangle with an eye on it.I don't remember that I got a tattoo,So it Problary wasn't something good.

I thought it was a riddle,And I would have to solve it again,But I didn't want anyone helping me.I wanted to do it alone to show my family that I can do things on my own.So I went back to my room and looked at uncle ford "Oh yeah I remember,I got this tattoo last week,It still hurts." My uncle sighed in relief and then left my room.

It was my time to figure out what the hell that was.I touched it,To know what it feels like and immediately knew it wasn't a tattoo,It just felt like my normal skin,But the places where it was,Were red.Seems like they kind of burned into my skin,But how?And why?There was something written on the end of it,on top of the line I read it out loud "vir, amor, dolor, liberi"? I had no idea what the bloody hell that meant and was just confused.My jaw dropped when some black smoke started forming in my room.I stepped back to the wall,not knowing what will happen.I closed my eyes in fear and waited until this wind was over.

I slowly opened my eyes,just to see that man from my dream again.I had no Idea who he was but he reminds me a lot of Bill.But it can't be him,This man is human "What you lookin' at Pine tree"? Okay,Who is this man?The only person or Dorito who called him that was that yellow crisp."B-Bill"? I was sure it was him when he started to smile and step closer to me.He stopped in front of me in and tilted up my chin. I had no Idea what had gotten into him or why he was a human,neither why he was here and what it had to do with my mark.

Suddenly I heard Mabel running upstairs,calling my name "DIPPER"!