Part 8

Some time has passed now since me and Bill made out and everything went very well.There was nothing that could happen now.Right?

Bill and Me decided to play a board game because we didn't know what to do,We were playing pretty long until I got hungry "I'm kinda hungry,I'll get something to eat real quick." I think he replied but I didn't hear it.I opened the door and went down the stairs,To the kitchen.I saw Mabel and Pacifia there and didn't want to bother them while they're talking.I knew Mabel liked her,I won't bother her.I grabbed my muesli and a small bowl.I stopped and put it on the counter.I didn't want to eat that,I wanted to eat something else.I put it back again and then grabbed a Mandarine.

I went back upstairs,Opening it on my way.I entered my room again,Seeing Bill staring at me „Not muesli today"? He asked while I was sitting down on my bed „no, I wasn't feeling like eating it." I looked at the board game on the ground and then looked back at bill „I'll put it away,Besides,are you alright?You seem pretty exhausted." I knew that myself,Even though I've been sleeping pretty well and eating a normal amount of food but I still answered him"Yes,Don't worry." Of corse he didn't believe me.I could tell that from his face.

"Pine tree,I don't like it when you lie to me." How'd he knew that I was lying?I was kinda shocked by that but then not anymore.He started talking to me again "Pine tree,If somethings wrong,You can tell me." I would tell him,If I knew what's wrong,But I didn't. I thought that it's nothing too serious,so I just ignored it."I don't know what's wrong." After me saying that it went quiet for a while. He came over to me and sat down on the bed "If you're feeling any better,Tell me.If it doesn't get better,We're going to a doctor." I slightly smiled as he grabbed my hands with his.

Some days passed and me and Bill got along very well.But Then something weird happened to me.I was in the bathroom,Getting ready to shower.I took off my shirt at first,Realising something strange.My chest has gotten bigger.or did I just image that? Why the fuck would it get bigger?Problary just me getting fat,I should eat less.

After I thought about me eating less,I stepped into the shower.I turned it on and put both of my hands to my chest,Holding my hands together.I looked at the wall,Seeing an reflection.It was the reflection of my back,My back wasn't shocking me,But the mark on it did.It was a heart and an endless symbol.this was new.When did it get there?And how did I not realise?What made it come there?Has it something to do with me and Bill?What am I thinking,Of course it does!

When did it get there?And how did I not realise?What made it come there?Has it something to do with me and Bill?What am I thinking,Of course it does!

Why else would I have that mark? I'm so stupid.

I finished my shower and put a towel around me. I startet to put on clothes to sleep and then got back into my room. Bill was looking at me while I was entering my room "Ya done pine tree"? I nodded at got into my bed,Laying down.I saw Bill smiling before he got in too."I love you pine tree..." he wrapped his hands around me and I started to slightly smile "I love you too.."

I woke up to Mabel screaming once again,But this time,When I opened my eyes,She was standing right in front of the bed."DIPPER HAS A BOYFRIEND,DIPPER HAS A BOYFRIEND!" She was excited.Bill then woke up too because of the screaming."Hi! I'm Mabel!Dippers Sister!Whats your name"? Bill was still half asleep,and so was I "Ugh, I'm Simon.." he made up an excuse,Knowing that if he told her she would freak out.Mabel took the Doritos arm and said "C'mon!I wanna get to know you,There must be a reason my brother likes you."

Sooner or later Mabel dragged Bill down to talk in the kitchen and I started changing.I remembered that mark that I had gotten and tried to figure out what it could be.

A couple seconds later I realised that I had the book,Maybe there was something written in there to help me?I got the book and sat down on my chair,placing it on the table.I was searching through the pages and what I found,shocked me.

I was searching through the pages and what I found,shocked me

Now I'm completely fucked. I'm going to die.I'm going to fucking die.3 or 4 months isn't much.I should just hide it as good as I can from Bill.He'd probably kill me or break up with me because we're both still so young.I'm 19... I wasn't planning on having a kid this soon but the thought makes me happy somehow.