chapter 2 | Brianna

Brianna's P.o.v
" GET UP YA LITTLE SLUT " my dad screamed right next to me, I shot out of bed and looked at him he gave me a creepy smile not this again , my dad and my mom were both 14 when they had me ( hard to believe huh ) so they both had me when they were VERY young I'm 16 now and my dad is 30 and has the mind of a dirty , perverted 14 year old . My dad got expelled out of school after raping a girl and my mom was that girl... My mom is basically a plastic from mean girls and dropped out of school because she had me , my moms parents are bloody rich so they stopped going to school at senior year got an apartment and relied of my moms parents ever since I turned 13 my dad would sexually harass me , I know it's a lot to take it and I just threw up all over you with this stuff but basically that's my life but apart from that did i tell you my parents bloody hate me ? Oh yeah that too anyway ..

I ran out of bed but my dad took my arm and threw me on the bed stomach down he smacked my bum and laid on top of me " well, my little slut ," he breathed down my neck sending a shiver down my spine and he nibbled on my ear "today's your big day , your mom and I decided to send you down to Florida  pack your shit and get a move on " he smacked my bum again. I stayed there in shock but relief I was gonna get away from this stanky ass place .
I changed into highwasted black jeans shorts all black converse , and a coca cola strapped croptop  , i then straightened my hair , i didn't wanna show of my curves but it was bloody hot, i did my make up and packed all my clothes and valuables ( not that much since my parents barely buy me anything ) and went down stairs .

My mom greeted me with " hi bitch , how was being slutty with your dad today ?" I rolled my eyes and ate breakfast  , and my mom told me to go outside and that a cab was waiting for me to go to the airport and threw me a bag with my ticket & id and crap I ran out and got into the car , freedom here I come .