chapter 4| moved !!

BRI'S P.O.V

since things were booked in the hotel i was moved to this thingy, but the view was absolutely stunning like , it's like top notch and all but you have to climb to it *annoyed face emoji*

I look into the bedroom it was gorgeous like some walks were glass to see the city and the ocean water truly beautiful but the thing that bothered me was that there where 2 beds in here quickly realizing i would have to share this room atleast we have separate bathrooms i laid onto one of the beds bed but something caught my eye

It was a suit case, i walked over to it and opened it with stacks of hundreds at least like 10 stacks , and a credit card and a note with my name on it

bri - spend as much as you want :) gran and gramp

Well damn i changed into leggings , tan hiking boots and a plaid long sleeve button up that was light baby blue. I grabbed my purse put a stash in and i locked front door.

I went to the closet mall and went on a shopping spree buying me a wardrobe considering i have like 10 outfits and that's all.

You know my grandparents always sent me money and toys for holidays and my birthday, but my parents sold them and kept the money, I've never gotten a gift not one , except giving me a room and all that , i got all my clothes from friends and this program from school that has people donate things.

....

I soon arrived back at the hotel and took my long adventure to Narnia aka my room, i soon made it up and poked my head the door nothings changed roommate still not here, i go into the bedroom and decided to go swimming risking it i quickly put on my triangle all black bikini and put on a white all mesh dress thing so you can see my bikini and some black sunglasses which i pushed back into my hair which was in a very messy bun , i decided not to wear shoes , as soon as i got all my essentials and was about to walk out the until i was interrupted and my phone rang and i answered i looked down as my mom scolded me that i left my room a mess when i left. I blindly opened the door basically sprinting out because of how annoying she was .

...

NIALLS P.O.V

As i walked throughout the hotel i was astonished by how beautiful the hotel looked , i checked in and they told me i had a new roommate and i asked why but they said that's for them to deal with and me to not worry about

I walked up to the quite expensive hut like thing i bought and climbed up and entered but a girl quickly came out of nowhere going towards me and i was about to trip and i leaned towards her and she was caught by surprised and i landed on top of her.

" oh sorry , i didn't see you there " she said

I looked at her tan face, big blue puppy eyes, small nose , very small framed face and her long light brown hair framing it , and her beautifuly, soft, pink lips. She's so beautiful i thought.

I came back to reality realizing i'm still on top of her. " Oh sorry- i didn't mean to fall on top of ye " i stand up and put my hand out to her.

" no it's alright, i came was hurrying out- i wasn't paying attention " she said while gripping my huge hand compared to hers, and i puller her up.

She was about 5'4 i think but inches shorter than me , i soon realized thats she was half naked and i was on top of her... She wore a black bikini which complimented her. curvy, tan body.

As i was checking her out i was snapped back to reality

" hello? "

"Huh what ?" She laughs like heaven to my ears " i was saying my name is Brianna Diaz and yours ? " she says in a very polite way " Niall - Niall Horan "

" Like from One direction? Are you serious? "

" No i'm not serious , i just said i was Niall Horan "

She then hits me with that heavenly laugh once again. And smiles.

" well i'm about about to swim , join me? " she asks

" Oh yeah i just have to drop my stuff off into the hut and change then i'll be down "

" alright "

...

I go down and approach the beach and see the angelic master piece on a tube/hangout floaty sitting in the water.

I swim over and hop on beside her , " i hope you don't mind if i sit along beside ye " i plop on beside her on my stomach looking at the sunset

"Not at all she replies" she then continues " so tell me about yourself " she says calmly

" well like i said i'm niall horan some call me nialler and i'm from ireland im in a boy band and i have a deep love music and derby , - " i then continued and then she told me about herself and how she got here i liked how she was very open and how she loves very many small things and ,we also talked about her hobbies we could talk for hours on end but it soon got too dark and i was getting eatin.

We back inside and got ready for bed , and i came out and saw her wet hair tied into a messy bun , a white tee that had the sleeves rolled up and nice black yoga tights that sculpted her very nice legs and big bum- wait what am i doing?

" enjoying the view? " she said staring at the sunset

" yeah , very gorgeous " i said weirdly . She caught on to how weird i was talking .

" Yeah the sunset, right? " she said as she raised an eyebrow

I snapped out and got really embarrassed and quickly responded with-
" Oh yeah yeah i was totally talkin about the sunset- not you , NOT SAYING YOU UGLY CUZ YER NOT AND YOUR ACTUALLY WUITE ADORABLE AND HOT ANDD- " i then got lost in thought and realized what i just said " Wait what " i said very softly

She then smirked "shush and sleep nialler "

She used my nick name which made me blush even more.

...

<3