ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 7

🍂

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

Riya woke up hearing to birds chirping. She opened her eyes and looked beside her. Her husband was sleeping peacefully cuddling her. From past 3 weeks it was her daily morning sight. She slowly removed his hand from her waist and went near the window.

Inhaling a deep breathe she let morning's cold and fresh air touch her face. Sun's soft rays fall on her skin making her sleep go away filling her with freshness.

She glanced at her husband for the last time before making her way towards washroom.

After freshning up she decide to wake up Abhiraj. From past few days he has been working very late. He would sleep on 1'o clock or sometimes even 3'o clock. He isn't even eating properly and our poor Riya have a very hard time to make him eat his meals on time.

Everyone knows that Abhiraj is a workaholic. He is a living example of workaholic. Sometimes he is so into his work that he forget that he has a wife now and Riya didn't like it a bite. He would always end up in his study after coming from office with files and papers all over the desk. Riya have to drag him out of there so at least he can rest properly.

Riya exited the washroom and saw that bed is already empty. She looked at their messed up bed and started to make their bed.

She was arranging the pillows when she saw ABHIRAJ exciting their closet.
He was in his pj's not even bothering to put on a t-shirt.

He came near Riya pulling her by her waist leaving no gap between them.

"A very good and sweet morning wify."

Blush crept on Riya cheeks. Although its been almost 2 and half weeks since he has been doing this Riya still feels shy around him.

She remembers when for the very first time he had asked her if he could touch her but not in that way. They had decided to take things slowly.

He would not leave any chance to make her feel loved. Even though he was busy in his work now days. He never forget to kiss her. Everyday before he leave for office he would call her with him till main door and kiss her before leaving.

"Morning.." Her voice come out softly.

"Aj sayad late se awunga tum khana kha kar so jana."( today maybe I will come late and go to bed after having food.) He said.

"Kyun?" ( Why?) She asked curiously

"Deal finalize hone ke bad bhi bohot kam hote h."( After finalizing deal there are still a lot of works.)

They we busy in their small bubble but it didn't last long as someone knocked on their door.

Abhiraj wanted nothing but to kill that person who had decided to disturb him.