𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

__________________

Yoongi POV -

After sometime of ride with them in their limo.

We finally reached the Amusement park.

I thought we all will go out of the limo but they didn't move an inch and just starring at me

So Yoongi asked them.

"Hyungs? Come let's go!!!??"

"NO"

Yoongi smile dropped when they told No.

"Why h-hyungs??" (cracked voice)

"You still didn't answer our question, untill you answer our question we won't go out" Namjoon said.

"What question hyungs?"

"We ask where were you before?"

"You should've been in the club at 6.00 but you came late!!! What's the reason and were did you go????" Jungkook asked.

"Ohhh that, I just went to my friends house, my friend invited me to their house and that's why I came late" Yoongi replied.

"Friends??? Boy or Girl????" Jimin asked.

"Why hyung----"

"BOY OR GIRL? JUST ANSWER"

They are looking scary.

What will happen if Yoongi said there was also boys with girls.

"What if they don't take me inside amusement park?? Should I lie? Noooo!!!!! But now I must lie" Yoongi thought.

"Yoongi, they asked you if your friends are girls or boys?" Seokjin asked.

"They are g-girls only hyungs" Yoongi replied.

"Then that's a relief for us" Taehyung said.

"What if boys were also there hyungs?" Yoongi asked.

"Simple, we will not go inside the amusement park as a punishment for you that's it" Namjoon replied.

Just like I thought.

"Why? Is there any boys was there?" Hoesok asked, angry.

"N-noo, ok since I answered your questions, come let's go inside now please, I'm sooooo excited"