𝐓𝐰𝐨

Yoongi POV -

Yoongi was running to reached university gate, then Yoongi heard someone shouting his name

"Yoongs"

When Yoongi turned around and saw that, it was his noonas, Yoongi quickly ran to them.

Blackpink outfits

Blackpink outfits

They quickly greet him with a tight group hug, unit Yoongi can't able to breathe.

"Noonas, I can't breathe"

They breaks the hug.

"Aww, we're sorry cupcake, we missed you soo much" Jisoo said.

"Really? Did my noonas missed me very much?" Yoongi teased ask.

"of course yes, we miss you a lot" Rose replied.

"I missed you too noonas" I replied.

While Yoongi was talking to jisoo and rosé, Yoongi saw jennie and lisa is pouting angrily.

"What happens noonas, why are you angry?"

"Do you forget us? Don't you miss us?" "We also missed you but you didn't see us" they said.

"No, how will I forgot you noonas and I also missed you, please don't be angry on me noonas" (tears forming in yoongi eyes)

BLACKPINK POV -

Their saw how their baby eyes are getting teary then (jennie and lisa) quickly hugged him and say.

"No, no how we will be angry on you lil cupcake, we'll never be angry on you we thought you forgot us that's why"

"That means you two are not angry on me?"

"No"

"YAH, you two were make our baby worried?" Jisoo and rosé yelled.