-2-

after school

'fianlly done with school.' i was about to walk out of school when i felt a warm hand on my shoulder. 'Hey Alessia. wanna hang out with us later?'
'hey Niragi. yea sure i wanna drop my bag off at my house first´ he smiled ´ofcourse yo bros we are gonna drop her bag at her house we will meet up at ¨the shop¨ got it?´'they looked at me and then at Niragi. ´ofcourse boss.
´i will go with you. is that okay with you´ i looked at him. gosh he is tall as hell omg. ´yea ofcourse i dont mind!´

we made our way to my house. when we arrived at my house his jaw dropped. ´WAIT YOURE RICH LIKE RICH RICH.´
i laughed my ass off. ´yea kinda´ i kept laughing ´KINDA?!´ i laughed even harder. ´lets just go inside.´
he followed me into my house. ´welcome to my house´ i said ´house?! this is a castle!´ i started laughing again.
´mom dad ! im home!´ ´hi honey!´ my parents yelled from the living room.

i took Niragi his hand and took him to the living room. my dad stood up ´you already have a boyfriend?´ i let go of his hand.
´no dad were just.. friends..´ ´okay then its okay.´ my mom was looking at us like she did not believe us. she winked at us.
´mom were going bye. call me when i need to be home.´ i took Niragi his hand again and ran out of there. gosh my parents are so weird.
´hey stop´ Niragi said ´i wanna see youre room. ´alright.´ i took him upstairs.
´OH MY GOSH THIS IS ALMOST MY WHOLE HOUSE.´ ´we can have a sleepover one time. Niragi can i tell you soemthing?´
´yea ofcourse.´ i looked him in his eyes. ´youre the first ever friend. i love you.´ he hugged me ´i will always be here for you´

i do love him. he is so kind to me. he is only kind to me and to his gang members. i could trust him. i know i can he is the only one i trust.
and i just know him for today. my feeling says i can trust him and my feeling never lies to me.
so lets hope that it doesnt lie to me this time.

dont forget to vote and comment if you like it :DD