18

i woke up earlier then niragi. i changed into my clothes and went to lisoo.
knock knock knock
'come inn' i heard lisoo say.
'hey girl hru, where is chishyia?' 'chishyia is trying to find where hatter is hiding the cards with kuina´ ooh makes sence thats something for chishyia.
we went to the pool no one was there yet bc it was super early. and if niragi lost me he only has to look one sec out the window and see me.

'should we jump into the pool' lisoo asked me. 'FUCK YES' we got up and ran towards the pool and SPLASH we saw niragi walking  to the pool too i looked at lisoo and she looked back and we both had the same idea.
we went up behind him and we pushed him into the water boy that was funny.
'uhm i think we need to run bc he is not looking happy.' and we ran and he came out of the pool CHASING ME.
'ALES IT WAS YOUR IDEA I KNOW IT' he yelled 'NO IT WAS OUR IDEA, LISOO HELP' but he caught me and carried me to the chairs.
he sat down and let me lay on him. why isnt he trowing me in the pool?
lisoo was already gone she ran back into the hotel.

when i almost fell asleep he carried me again adn THATS WHEN HE THREW ME IN THE GOD DAMN PPOOLLLLLLLLL.
'WHAT THE FUCK NIRAGI'he laughed 'NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE THROWN IN TO THE POOL WHEN UR HALF ASLEEP.' fair enough
i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pool 'you are gonna regret that' he said oh fuvkkljfkj

we saw usagi walking towards the pool but when she saw us she went the other way.
oh lord

sorry for the boring part but my bsf is reading this story and she is almost done reading so i have to hurry.
THANKS FOR 400 READS WTF OML TYTTYTYTYTY