Epilogue

~the next monday~
It has been a few days since their sleepover at Miya's house and they were all in good spirits. It had definitely been a fun night and they had all been invited over again at some point in time. Today though, the boys were going to SK8 with Miya and his supposed 'big brothers' who were going to pick them up.
The guys had been a bit skeptical of the two named Langa and Reki since they hadn't seen a single picture of them in the entire house. Maybe they didn't like pictures or something, but not even one picture in the whole house made them unsure if they were even real.
It was the end of the day now and they were out front together waiting for the men that would pick them up. They were just talking at the front gates of the school when Miya got a phone call.
"Hello?" Miyano said into the phone.
"Hey Miya! Well be there soon, sorry we're a bit late, hope y'all don't mind. Are all your friends there? You said it would be uhh... six? Of you guys?" Reki said into the phone, naturally streaming with questions.
"Yeah, six of us. And I do mind actually! Get here faster you strawberry head!" Miya said sassily into the receiver, making those around him laugh. He also heard a small laugh from the other side of the phone that he knew was Langa.
"Can Langa hear me?" He asked
"Yeah, I can hear you." Langa said.
"Langa! Hey blueberry head! Are you guys gonna be sleeping at our house tonight instead of yours?" Miya asked suddenmly changing his tone from sarcastic to happy.
"Hey! No fair, why does Langa get to be your favorite?" Reki whined, sounding too much like Sasaki for Miya's own comfort.
"Eww, you sound just like Sasaki when he whines like that." He got strange looks from his friends and Sasaki looked like he was ready to pout, but Miya wasn't too concerned, after all Sasaki knew Miya loved him. "And also, Langa isn't my favorite, Cherry is, so boohoo."
"Oof, the only one no one can top is mom. Makes sense though since he is elite in every shape and form of the word." Langa said while chuckling.
"True." Miya said, nodding his head solemnly.
"Ok we're about to pull up Miya, bye.'' Reki said.
"Bye!" Miya.
True to his word, a long black Cadillac Escalade pulled in front of the school gates and came to a stop in front of them.
"Come on guys, that's them." Miya told them and they followed him as he headed towards the car and opened the back seat door and crawled into the car and into the far back. Once everyone was situated, Langa started the car and everyone began introducing themselves. On the way there the three veteran skaters began explaining some of the rules of skating and of SK8 alone. They were kind of shocked by the idea of it being almost gang-like, but didn't really let it affect them too much since there were other parts of the course that were less dangerous.
Once they got to the gates of SK8 they opened the windows and the loud upbeat music from inside came blaring in. If you were to look back at Miya's face you could see a maniacal, glowing smile on his face, one that came with the excitement of a place so familiar and fun.
The guard at the gate looked at Langas' membership, and obviously his face, and then let them into the park. They continued to drive in until they reached the parking lot that was a bit further from the gates than most would have expected to make it a bit harder to get to. Once they parked the boys all got out and went to the trunk to grab the boards that were back there.
Langa and Reki's usual boards were back there and so were Miya's. He grinned seeing it and grabbed it immediately, dropping it to the ground and jumping on.
"So, are we wanting to get to the training building first so that we can get them used to the boards, and then take them to the small course, or are we gonna race tonight?" Miya asked with a glint in his eyes, challenging the older men.
"You want to race? Bet!" Reki asked him excitedly, with just as equal of a challenge in his eyes.
"I would be fine with just watching you guys skate. I don't know how much skating I would actually be able to do, and ultimately, I really want to see you guys do it!" Sasaki said with stars in his eyes, making Miyano smile happily.
"Well then, do you guys wanna skate or do you also just want to watch for now?" Langa asked them politely. They didn't want to bore them if they were wanting to skate.
"Eh, I don't care." Ogasawara said nonchalantly.
"Yeah, I kind of wanna see you guys skate too.'' Kurosawa said.
"Yeah, me too." Hirano said and Tashiro nodded along in agreement.
"Ok then! Let's go guys!" Miyano said as he rolled over to Sasaki and grabbed his hand as he continued to skate on, dragging him along.
                              ~The end~
Hey, it's the author. I'm super sorry that this is short but I don't know how to write anything about skateboarding and honestly don't want to lol. I am going to try and finish some of my other pieces and then do some more, but if you want more of this I can definitely try. Anyway hope you enjoyed, bye~~