Qiang's Backstory

Qiang was just an infant when DBK and Princess Iron Fan found her at their door step at the palace they didn't really know why or who left her there but, Princess Iron Fan couldn't just let the little infant stay out there alone on the step or just give her to someone else so, her and her husband DBK decided to take in and even take care of the little infant monkey girl that was left there on the front of their door step. After they found her Princess Iron Fan was giving her a bath and making her she was fully clean as her son RedSon was watching his mother wash the little monkey as he tilts his head in confusion wondering where the baby monkey came from or how she was here since monkeys around here since there is a lot of lava around there palace and their homeland. After a couple of weeks Qiang was starting to get use to her new home with the DBK family, She was being more talkative with her cooing and babbling around and acting more cutesy with her family when they first found her on their door step and took her in as their own. As they made sure the Qiang was happy and healthy to the beast of their abilities, RedSon had to watch Qiang for a little bit due to their parents being busy at the moment at that time until they were done with some things. As RedSon was watching Qiang trying to grab her tail and cooing happily he just huffs a bit while he was drawing on some of his papers a little since he couldn't do anything highly dangerous that could hurt Qiang since she was still a baby, Like his fire powers.

After a little while Qiang was learning more and more how to more things since she was getting more older now, she was running around the halls like no tomorrow and RedSon was following behind her "Sis! Slow down! your gonna run into something or trip!" RedSon shouted as he tried stopping her from running back and forth in the hallways. She kept running down the halls of the castle as she was just having fun, like any child would, She didn't notice she was going to run into their dad, DBK as he was walking with some of the guards getting some stuff worked on "Hehehe! You can't catch me bruh-bruh!" Qiang said as she giggled happily with her tail swaying so quickly as she looked back at him as RedSon noticed their dad but, before he could say anything to make her stop she ran into her dad and she fell back as she shakes her head quickly as she looks up at him as he got ticked off "Grrrrr! what the heck was that for you stupid IDIOT-!" DBK shouted but, when he looked over he saw Qiang shaking and was almost about to cry from him shouting at her as RedSon quickly goes over and he hugged his sister's side as he looks at him* "she didn't mean it father. She was just playing around but, i tried to stop her. Honest." Redson stated as he rubbed his sisters back gently as the Demon Bull King looks at them as he sighed and rubbed face a tiny bit as he slowly knelled down as he gently ruffles her hair gently "shh, its okay Qiang...calm down..." DBK said quietly as he gently used his thumb to wipe away the tears that fall down her fluffy cheeks as she whimpered and whined as she rubbed her head slowly as she looked up at her dad as he gently kissed the top of her forehead "See? Its alright, I'll fetch one of my guards to get you some ice to put on your forehead" he said calmly as he gently rubs her head gently as she sniffled and calmed down. DBK was a villain yes, but, he did show his kindness to his kids...well sometimes.

Some time has passed and Qiang is a teenager now doing her own things and exploring and having fun like any teenager would do but, well...she does train and stuff with her brother with her powers even with her mom to act more...well...elegant on her feet. Princess Iron Fan was helping her training a bit more of her powers and how she moves when it comes to fighting anyone that tries to harm or anything "Qiang, dear, your going great but, you need to keep yourself more balanced. Focus on power and speed. Your body is light and her tail is for balance it will keep you more focused so you don't have to keep using your strength." Her mother said as she watches her and Qiang looks over at her mom "but, i need my strength i'm literally the smallest out of this family!" Qiang stated as she climbs up and hangs upside down on a bar and looks at Princess Iron Fan as her mother sighs "Yes, strength is important and I know your small but, that doesn't make you less then anyone here my dear. Your speed will come in handy with your power and strength your smallness will help you if you fight bigger opponents. You'll be faster and more swift on your feet so you can dodge them more easier since your smaller then the bigger opponent." Princess Iron Fan stated as she keeps helping her daughter Qiang with her training.

After some time, Qiang was always going out from her home and heading around where the humans live...her family don't know much about it since she know's how they feel about...humans...and well celestial beings....but, she really doesn't care much since, she enjoys seeing what the humans do...even visiting Nezha sometimes at the celestial realm, even her friend Liena, Azure Lion's and Miyuki's daughter. Though, Qiang's parents told her to never go up there but, she does it anyways. She was always curious about the other places she has never seen before...always adventurous when she wants to be at times when she felt like it. She wouldn't listen at times because she just missed seeing Liena, the last time she was caught it was only because RedSon followed her and tattled on her to their parents about it. So, she tries to sneak out when their sleeping or really busy which its mostly all the time...even after her father got imprisoned by Monkey King with his staff in a giant mountain and well got out, plus even causing so much chaos within the city due to the new mentor Monkey king has now named...MK, since she knows him since she knows his friend or aka sister Wima (their not really related just read Wima's backstory for that information.) She doesn't mind being friends with her or getting to know Mk and his friends but, RedSon and his family aren't so please but, secretly their actually glad she at least has friends to count on whenever she needs them the most.