Chapter 2: I Don't Know What To Wear!

I was getting ready for our lunch, I tried to call Johnny but he won't answer, so I called Angela.

ANGELA!" ( I yelled )

" WHAT!? " ( She yelled back )

" COME UP, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!. "

" COMMING! "

She went running.

" What?! " ( her food is alover her face )

" Swallow that first "

" I'm done! so what now? "

" I don't know what to wear! "

" Ask the experts. "

" Who?! " ( with excitement )

" Me!, who eles did you think? "

"  David "

"  Him?!, that stupid brother of yours?, he doesn't have any sense of fashion! "

David went to my room.

" Who did you call no sense of fashion huh? "

" Katy?!, In The Name Of My Big Si- "

" She was reffering to you David. "

" Oh....Me?!, why Angela do you have any sense of fashion? you even wear a printed yellow T-shirt, a brown stained vest, a blue skirt with white stain and a green boots! do you think that's fashion? you even look like a rainbow, no wait! rainbow is nice............ You look like the ugliest rainbow!

" You even wear a blue dress and a brief outside the dress and a pink high heels! you think that's fashion?!!

"  Alright! I HAD ENOUGH! both of you are fighting like kids!, It's not time for fighting, its time for you help me find something to wear! "

"  Just wear a dress! a simple dress. " David said.

" What kind of dress? "

" The dress that Shannon gave you, the purple one! "

" Yeah your right, Dave! I'll wear that!, thanks! "

" Wear a green yellow shoe! " Angela said.

" Why green yellow?" David and Katy said.

When I'm done,  I went to the pizza hut at 11:51. The waiter approached me and said,

" Miss Katy Perry? "

" Yes! I'm supposed to meet John here "

" Yes ma'am, Number 23 "

" Where? "

" Upstairs "

So I went upstairs, no one was there! their were balloons, decors and things I can't understand, the question is  why is he not yet here? oh maybe I'm just too exited, so I sat down and called him the phone just kept on ringing s**t , I started thinking will he propose? or there's a birthday party?.