22. The Troublemaker

Rishabh's exams were over, the dreaded PTM was also done but there was hardly any relief. The fact that they couldn't bunk the classes anymore was making the him go mad.

"Bhaiya this cannot go on like this" Rishabh ranted as MS was driving him home after practice.

"Like what? " MS non-chalantly replied.

"Like this" Rishabh spoke agitated, "mujhe kal school nahi jana, I need a break"

MS raised his eyebrows at him, "Break? For what? "

"From school" Rishabh replied, "I don't like this bhaiya, school makes me go mad, I cannot attend 6 hrs of school everyday, that's gross"

"Just 2 more years beta, after that no one will ask you to go to school"  MS replied, "infact you'll miss your school"

"So you are saying you'll not let me take a break tomorrow? " Rishabh asked.

"You are smart" was Mahi's reply.

"Par kal Virat bhai aane wale hain, mujhe chhutti chahiye, please, please, please na bhaiya" Rishabh pleaded.

"Virat's flight will land at 3, by 3:30, he will be here. Uss time tu ghar pe hi hoga. Aur bata kyun chahiye chhutti? " MS said and Rishabh frowned.

"Bhaiya yaar please, ek chhuti?" Rishabh tried to plead again, but got a blunt "NO" in answer.

"Dekh lena pareshan kar dunga sabko, school se roz complaint aayegi meri aur ghar pe sirf gaming karunga, koi padhai-wadhai nahi. Aap dekhna fir- " Rishabh stopped midway when he felt MS's sharp glare on him.

"Aur kuchh? " MS asked glaring at him. Rishabh looked away immediately.

But Rishabh was sure on his plan, he will have to make enough nuisance so that teachers themselves throw him out of the class. He will have not have to sit through the sleepy lectures then.

Virat was coming back home after a brilliant South Africa tour. He had been the man of the series in ODIs and had scored a 100 in tests too. Meera had prepared for his welcome, it was the first time Virat was coming back from a tour after she had come home, it was special for her.

Virat was surprised when he was stopped at the gates by the guards, was he being stopped from entering his own home? He looked at Mahi bhai who was coming after parking the car after receiving him from the airport, but even Mahi bhai looked clueless about it.

" Bhabhi, Rishu koi hai? Gate khulwao yaar, hadd ho rhi hai" Virat shouted. Meera asked Rishabh to go and open the door. She was just preparing the thaali for his tilak, she didn't know how she got late.

Virat sighed in relief as the gate finally opened, but before he could process anything, he was choked by Rishabh, who jumped on him and hugged him with all his might.

"I missed you so muchh" Rishabh shouted, while crushing Virat. Virat somehow pulled him back, "That doesn't mean you will choke me like this, koala bear bante ja rha hai tu"

Rishabh frowned, "ye kya jawab hua? Pahle I missed you too bolo"

"Achha I missed you too baba, ab andar toh aane de" Virat said as he took a step forward to enter.

"No" Rishabh said as he stood in front of the gate, blocking the entrance with his both hands, spreading them wide, "Aap wahi pe ruko abhi, mumma aur bhabhi ke orders hain"

"Mai toh andar aa sakta hoon na" MS asked.

Rishabh made way for MS to enter, "Haan, aap aa sakte ho" . But Virat stopped him, "You cannot leave me outside alone bhai, you have to stay with me"