can finally sleep

You toss and turn in bed,waiting for yu~ki to come stay with you like your friends had planned at dinner.

The darkness of the room seems to press in on you, making you feel small and vulnerable. You're too shy to ask why he's taking a long time, but you can't shake the sense of fear taking over you.

Suddenly, you hear a soft knock on the door as yu~ki steps in and notices your terrified state.

"It's me, Yu~ki" he calls out to try get your attention,but fails.

Your heart starts racing as you see a dark figure walk over to you sitting on the bed.It's not until you stand up to run that you notice it's yu~ki stood infont of you.

You feel a blush creeping up your cheeks.Yu~ki steps closer to you, then takes a seat on the edge of your bed and pats the space next to him.

"Come on," he says. "Sit with me."

You hesitate for a moment before climbing onto the bed and sitting next to him. Yu~ki wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you close. You feel his warmth spreading through your body, and you start to relax.

"Don't worry," he says softly. "I'm here with you. You're safe."

You lean into him, feeling protected and comforted. You close your eyes and let yourself sink into the feeling of safety that surrounds you.

Yu~ki starts humming a soft melody, and you feel yourself drifting off to sleep. His voice is soothing and calming, and you feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed.

When you wake up the next morning, you feel refreshed and rested.

Yu~ki had just finished getting ready for the day and was leaving the bedroom ,noticing you awake he askes how you slept that night, which you replied with a happy tone explaining how you finally feel well rested.

He then told you that közi and Mana are going to take you into the city today, to buy some new clothes to replace your old ruined ones as him and klaha have important work to do in the house, and the carriage to take us will be here at 9:30am.

You eagerly waited by the front entrance to the house for közi and Mana to meet you. You were wearing one Mana's old dress it was a dark, almost navy blue that came down to your ankles with small blue gems arranged to look like flowers on the skirt.

You could hear horses walking in the distance, signaling the carriage was near, as if on cue Mana and közi arrived at the entrance right as the carriage made its way through the castles huge gate.

Soon you and your two friends had arrived in a small city lined with endless shops from furniture stores to grocery shops and so many toy shops, you were amazed by the buildings before you, you had never seen anything like it. The only thing like this you had ever seen was back in your old town, which only had a fruits and vegetable stand, a butcher and an old man on the corner who made bread.

You were quickly snapped out of your daydream by Mana tapping your shoulder then leading you towards a dress store. The outside was painted an emerald green with a small wooden door welcoming you inside. The shop window was lined with manikins, each wearing the most beautiful dresses you have ever layed your eyes on. Walking inside, there were so many colours from pinks to red to blues and purples. It was magnificent.

Közi laughed at the delighted look on you face "have you never seen a dress shop before y/n?" He questioned, still smirking. "No, actually. My grandmother used to make all my dresses and send them to me before she passed." You spoke, losing your happy tone as you finished the sentence.
"I'm so sorry i mentioned it." Közi was quick to apologise, but you brushed it off, getting distracted by the red dress in the corner of the shop.

"Would you like to try it on?" Közi said, smiling again while leaning over your shoulder. "Can I?" You asked, puzzled by the new experience. "Of course!" Mana replied, leading you toward a small room with a green curtain matching the storefront. There was a sign about saying 'fitting room' mana led you in, handing you the red dress, then stepped out, closing the curtain.

You stared at your reflection in the mirror, the beautiful red fabric sitting perfectly on your body, making your eyes stand out as they contrasted with the silk.

Pulling back the curtain, you stepped out excited to show your new dress to your two friends. You did a small shy spin as they both looked at your new outfit. Loving the style and colour on you, they went to pick out more, turning your shopping trip into a fashion show.