a puppy!?

¤ dicen's P·O·V ¤

I felt a cool breeze blowing softly onto my light tan smooth skin as i felt myself waking i rose slowly rubbing my eyes and opened my mouth letting out a strong yawn then i rose my eyelids from the loud yawn I looked around seeing my room full of posters I mean I was only nine years old so I hopped off my bed putting on puppy house shoes and headed to my bathroom.

later on once i was coming downstairs smelling the wonderful scent of pancakes and eggs that my mom was making ,I sat at the table and let out a small sigh in boredom wanting a dog since I've been begging for two month's now to my mom and dad. She looked towards my way smiling and she said,"don't walk home alone,kay?" I responded.,"ok mama" i grabbed my Brown lunch bag off the table and walked out the door with my light backpack, my mother waved before I shut the wooden door behind me.

~Later on that day walking home~

It started raining, of course i'd be soaked and then i came across a soaked box under a building I was near i heard noise from it but I couldn't make out what it was so i tilted my head and little as if I were a dog trying to understand so i came closer to the box leaning on my knee as i heard the sound louder,i peeked under it as my eyes widened.

I saw a shivering dirty puppy
I picked the soaked puppy up and whispered,"I'll take care of you little guy" then i slipped him in my damp sweater, I was walking home alone when I wasn't supposed to but I had no fucks to give since i was nine years old, i walked up the small steps And headed the door i knocked softly hoping the wet puppy doesn't move or make a sound, my mother opened the door with a click and let me in the house And i quickly walked to my room with warm sweat on the side of my cheeks trying not to be caught of course and i slipped him in my empty closet putting oatmeal and water on the side and a pillow for a bed since we had no doggy stuff so i kissed it's forehead and whispered to the big eyed pup,"don't make a sound,kay?" I closed the closet once i turned on a lamp in the closet with him and climbed in my bed as i yawned softly and drifted off to sleep.