all grown up

~12 years passed along turning 20 at age~

-dicens P.O.V-

i groaned and growled as i woke to the beeping of my new alarm that my ma got me years ago,im just really great at keeping good care of things and i may have a lil bit of OCD chasing my as but it's not much of a bad thing,th-there are good traits don't judge me! ANYWAYS i sloppily crawled out my bed in my averaged sized apartment i mean i can see the kitchen from my room but at least it's easier to strike with hunger i mean maybe even for water...WOW thirsty much?! i really need to chill and get my ass outa bed and head to work before my boss sticks her heel so far up me ass ill be able to taste leather! -i quickly made my way out after hygiene check and my work outfit and slid into my Toyota in a rush yawning but still on focus and speeded (LEGALLY) to Starbucks-  "yoooour favorite worker has arrived boss~" i sang playfully looking at you stinging glare i mean i thought i felt a holes burning in my eyes from that stinky look on her face but i just smiled back raising my brows as she spoke gravely and lowly,"your...late...get to work...NOW DICEN!" she screamed as i snickered a little from her voice breaking a little but i did as she request and went towards the counter and let out a relaxed sight to be prepared for this rattled day!

now what could i be expecting to be entering these Starbucks doors?~ i thought i mean you will be surprised of how people are but it's entertaining!...at times...but my thoughts got cut off by hearing a ring from the door with and tall 70yr male stomping his way in calmly with a sleepy look and slumpy arms swaying with grey-ish brunette hair, i wondered what to expect but of course id think just as normal as anyone else,he would be a man to say things real slowly and continue to say "umm" to take a order when others are in a rush so i looked away not wanting to be in such a slow order,no offense...BUT..HOL-Y SHIT...i looked back at this tall male and caught him checking out my small kinda chunky body (average -slim thick-) and had my eyes widening as i began to get even more uncomfortable and he made deep eye contact biting his lip and i screeched out loud by this nerve racking moment by accident and spoke in a high pitch tone and real quick saying,"H-HOWMAYITAKEYOURORDER!?" and he had a smirk pull at his lips speaking creepily in the normal old man gravely ton and said,"nervous? heheheh~ dont be~...id like a iced peppermint cappuccino please cutie~" i GOT GOOSEBUMPS, but just the same as ever i did what he had asked for and served him and he paid and i requested one other worker to take over my spot im gonna go urinate and the worker giggled from my descriptive information.

But that man watched me go in the bathroom as if he waited...

-i entered the restroom yawning and opened a stall and entered it- but when i was just going in i felt a yank out my hands off the stall doors and i yipped a lil seeing this man looking down at me evily and i trembled in fear feeling my hands shake and i began to get teary not meaning to but it was happening! he chuckled as he pinned me down the the wall and gripped my waist painfully as i tried to fight my way out but he was much too strong so i began to sob loudly as he kept whispering "shut up slut...now!...shut the fuck up!" i whimpered as he grinded against me and i felt like i was about to jump off a mountain top preparing for death...

but.

a male a few inches shorter than this 70 year old man and pulled him back by the collar of his shirt and i only got a glimpse of the male but i hard growling and it sounded so much like a all grown up guard dog and i hard painful grunts by a physical attack to the older male and her a spitting noise and a deep chuckle in a Hispanic accent that made my body shudder with attraction by this random guys bravery and accent~ and i busted open the stall to say a thank you but he was already gone and i only looked down at the bruised up man and kicked his face feeling his cheekbone at the tip of my converse and rolled my eyes and walked out the restroom looking around but still nowhere in sight of this mysterious hero of mine...