please don't take him away!

¤ lytes P·O·V ¤
I felt a little trapped and confused once the boy had slipped me in the closet but i sniffed some oats in a bowl and some ice water i had a small smile because I haven't ate in a while since i'm a lost mutt so once i raised my ear then lifted me head to listen better then I thought to myself knowing he is getting ready for school he probably forgot i was in here by now i mean in dog years I'm two but if i were a human I'd be ten years old so i guess people can call me forgotten pup now,until i started to see a crack of light of the closet opening and i saw the boy kneel to me and gave me a big warm hug and petted me i felt really happy to see him and my tail was wagging real fast and he looked happy to so I think i gained my first owner and he looked down at me and said, "I'll name you lyte since your so bright!" As he smiled and I barked in excitement and then he covered my mouth and said,"SHHHH! My parents will hear you" i tilted my head slightly and he slipped me in his sweater again and ran out the door saying,"BYE MOM!" And once we was a distance from the boys house and gave me a home collar and leash and was walking to school luckily today was bring your pet to school day so I got excited and saw many other different types of animals and most of the time i heard,"D'AWWWWWWWWWW!!".

~Later on that day~

The boy continued to walk me on the leash and i sniffed around and he stopped once he saw three boys and started to back up then I heard the front kid say,"hey ass face ready for a good pounding, ohhh~ look ya got a lil puppy can I see him!" As he grinned with a rough scratchy voice he went closer towards my owner and I growled and opened my jaws as a sting of pain went to the front kid he yelped and kicked me into the street and saw a truck coming towards my way as my eyes widened,and i heard my owner scream my name with fear but at that moment,the truck got to close.