16. Even the sun sets in paradise

A/N:

Hey guys, TR season 2 storyline continue from here on :)

Ps: it's my baby Mikey's birth month & I'm so excited (:

⌛️⏳

Suzume was at the bowling alley with Takemichi and Hinata, the yellow hair boy was very serious about bowling he even have his own bowling ball, gloves and shoe

Suzume was at the bowling alley with Takemichi and Hinata, the yellow hair boy was very serious about bowling he even have his own bowling ball, gloves and shoe. Hinata was cheering him up with every strike and he was loving the attention.

***Flash back***

"Little sparrow," Mikey's voice.

The young girl looked over her shoulder, "Mikey?" She was surprised to see the boy outside her school gate on his own, he's always with Draken or one of the boys. This was a first. "What are you doing here?"

"I came...to see you," a smile crept over his face.

"I'm heading to the library."

"Can I come?"

The girl nodded, "sure."

The boy insisted on carrying her backpack, even when she told him he didn't have to. On their way to the library she sucked the chocolate flavour lollipop he got for her. "You don't always have to get me candies, you know that right?"

"Force of habit."

She smirked, "you're always so kind Mikey. Careful when you get a girlfriend and you're too nice to others, she'll get jealous. Plus you're good looking."

The boy stopped on his tracks. "You...you think so?"

"You're blushing," she giggled moving forward.

By the time they reached the library, Suzume was yawning. She'd read two pages of 'pride and prejudice' and dozed off for some minutes. As she lifted her weary head up, she saw Mikey gazing at her dotingly.

"Sorry," she yawned. "I dozed off..."

The boy smiled, "it's okay, you were tired."

She straightened her composure, "I must be boring you..."

"You can never bore me little sparrow, in fact," he took a deep breath. "I...I like you."

The girl blinked, surprised. Was she hearing things?

"I've always liked you!"