121-150

My Dad Is the Galaxy's Prince Charming Chapter 121

Published at 25th of March 2019 07:21:07 AM Chapter 121

"I see," Yan Xuan said . "If it is linked to celestials, I have friends that can help . "

"Amazing, Little Xuan Xuan . You actually have partners among celestials!" Qu Ze teased .

"Elder . . . They are just friends, not partners!" Yan Xuan stiffened . Why would I need a partner . I have a cub, alright?

"Aye, don't sweat the small stuff . " Qu Ze tapped his shoulders before donning his detestable signature smile .

Yan Xuan felt a chill run his back and backed away discreetly . His gut was telling him to stay away if he cherished his life .

"Since you have friends, hurry and get them for questioning . . . "

He nodded before switching on his communication device . In less than a second, a familiar voice came through .

"Yan Xuan? Why are you calling at this hour?"

Yan Xuan glanced at the crowd, coughing once . "Li Yue, there are some matters about which I would like to ask you in person . Could you come to Red Planet?"

"Red Planet?" The person remained silent for a while . "What's with the sudden invitation? Do you need me to care for another trouble-making cub?"

Trouble-making cub? Yao Si stilled . Was that fired toward her?

"What rubbish!" Yan Xuan's heart raced as he took a glance at His Majesty . How could he badmouth His Majesty's cub in front of him! "It's something important, so could you hurry?"

"It's possible . . . " Li Yue seemed to have met with a difficulty . "But not now . "

"Why?"

"Because . . . " He coughed once, seemingly caught in an awkward situation . After half a minute, he added, "Anyway, I'm busy . Give me... a while . "

"What urgent matters are you tending to?"

"I really have something going on!"

"What are you up to Li Yue? Let me tell you, this is an extremely important affair . It concerns both bloodlings and celestials!"

"Regardless of the importance, it has to wait for thirty minutes . . . No, about an hour . . . " He coughed once more before explaining, "As you know, my disciple Li Jie recently went through his experience, because of which I suffered some injuries . I won't be able to travel with my sword, so . . . "

"You can take a Galactic aircraft . "

"Recently, the flights to Red Planet have been delayed by three hours at the least . "

"What?" Yan Xuan's lips quivered . How could that happen at such an important time? What kind of partner was he? Psh, friend .

"Alright, you can come—" He was going to say 'in a while', but was cut off .

Mu Xuan suddenly instructed, "It's not necessary . " With a wave of his hand, he summoned a black space portal which pulled the person over . With a loud thud, a figure came falling out and landed on the ground . It was followed by a loud splash of water .

Yes, a splash of water, the kind that came with bubbles .

Bubbles covered the ground, and in the middle of them was a figure about five foot tall, with hair reaching its waist . The person wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing as he gawked at them with his mouth open .

" . . . " Yan Xuan .

" . . . " Yao Qian .

" . . . " Qu Ze .