151-170

My Dad Is the Galaxy's Prince Charming Chapter 151

Published at 11th of April 2019 04:55:05 PM Chapter 151: 151

Mu Xuan was in a foul mood ever since they left the Red Planet . Nothing had been smooth sailing in concern to his plan to properly educate his young cub on the common knowledge of the Galaxy for her to avoid dangers .

At least she was learning well . Her first reaction upon encounter with a new race now was no longer to approach them but to browse through the notes he'd prepared . With such a diligent cub, he should be pleased, but with the bumps that continually presented themselves, he could no longer keep his spirits high and even started harboring an urge to take revenge on the society .

When the f*ck did these thoughts arise? He could overlook the encounter with the water race, but then she had managed to impregnate a male . Still, he could overlook it since she was after all his own cub!

But how did the aves queen pop out from nowhere? Didn't those folk treat their queen like a precious pearl so she hadn't left the mother planet in the past hundreds of years? How could she venture so far just to snatch his cub?!

The main point was Sisi's young age! It hadn't even been half a year since she had been fully converted into a bloodling . To a bloodling, she was just a young cub that hadn't even graduated from kindergarten .

He had been nurturing her so carefully, afraid to bore her with his closeness, worrying his distance would bring her loneliness, constantly fretting about how the temperature would affect her . She was looked upon as a fragile treasure that needed to be babied... since she was a clueless and pure little cub!

How could then all these foreign races try to corrupt her innocence? Didn't they have any consciousness?!

What's worst was that the aves actually dared to kiss her! Twice! She kissed her! Kissed! Her! Her!

He had only pecked her occasionally and kissed her twice, so how could another person kiss her?!

How could she!

The memory of the event sent a murderous intent through him . The entire Galaxy seemed to be going against him!

"Mu Xuan . " After processing the situation, Yao Si tugged onto his sleeve . "Do you think the queen fell for me because of my... ability?" She recalled activating hot, and since the queen's ability was seduction . . .

Since seduction was to bewitch others, her counter ability would be... causing the other party to fall for her .

Other than this explanation, she couldn't explain why Lian Yu would suddenly go crazy for her . "After all, I barely know her and I'm a woman too . For her to fall for me at first sight... Mmh, even though I must admit she does look pretty, but—"

"Pretty?" Before she could finish her sentence, Mu Xuan interrupted, his voice tense and chilling . There was even a frostiness to their surroundings .

Yao Si paused . Did she say something wrong?

"You're still young, do not be bewitched by other races . " His young cub was indeed being led astray; those horrid foreigners! There was an urgent need to correct her thoughts right this instant! He held onto her hands and spoke seriously, "Sisi, you can't just look at one's appearance, the aves have always been a unique bunch . They sometimes act in unexpected ways . "

"Unique?" Yao Si stilled . What could be more 'unique' than her ability? "How so?"

"The seduction ability is just one of them . Others include stiffening, strength, swallowing, cursing, and even calling on spirits . I have also heard that some aves aren't able to detect their own ability which is why they don't easily expose their abilities as a prevention method . "