Chapter 3: Assurance

AKIRA'S POV
"You're the new girlfriend right? are you even aware that he's a cheater?" Chills was sent down on my spine as i read those words slowly. I couldn't even think of anything right now. my mind is blank. " is this true? tell me...i'm confused right now..there's a part of me that's telling me to believe it or not...so please just tell me the truth" i was crying while i was typing what i'm gonna say. a lot of people are looking at me because i'm in a public place i was just happily eating my macaroons when i saw that text and i panicked, he replied  "Baby i swear i don't even know that girl. baby believe me please i don't want to lose you please" while he was saying those words that are full of assurance i'm still looking at a blank area

*is this even true? i don't know what to do anymore...

Takumi keeps on giving me pure assurances while everything was echoing behind me...the sirens...some horns coming from a car...the radio...everything echoed as if i was gonna die..

"Hey Aki are you alright?" i snapped out of reality when my mom asked me, i replied "y-yeah mom i'm alright you don't have to worry". i was really really worried about us because of that girl who chatted me for no reason and tries to ruin this beautiful moment. "Baby please believe me" when he said those words i was having some second thoughts and it was so hard for me to get out of that situation.

*Time skip*

When we arrived at home the first thing that i did was to call him and cry. "Baby please don't believe that..i only love you and i don't care about my past,fuck those bitches who just wasted my time and love for them. i have you now that's all that matters" i slowly calmed down when i heard those words of assurance...this is the first time that i heard this soft and calm words but..

*i have to let you go soon...i know that i won't be a good girlfriend...i'm so sorry that i have to do such bad things for us to split up i'm so sorry Takumi i love you...you're the only man i'm gonna love even if you're not mine anymore

suddenly those thoughts bothered my mind...i'm really sorry Takumi.

As i scroll on tikytok,Takumi sent something to me in tikytok "AAAAAAA CUTIE MEOW MEOWW BABY SHE CHUBBYY FAT MEOW MEOWWW RAAAAA" he laughed at my cutness 'cause he knows my love for cats or dogs "You happy with that meow meow Lah" i replied "Of course i do that's why i love cats" then his tone suddenly changed "Wha-u love cats more than me?! i thought i was the only one?!" he pouted hahaha what a cutie guy "i'm just joking baby me is sowwyy" then he immediately smiled after i said sorry then i suddenly overthinked about what happened earlier i was trying to catch my breath but Takumi noticed "Baby what's wrong? calm down i know you're still thinking about that.i swear i'm only yours...we should get married once you turn 18 so you won't overthink ever again. ok baby? i love you ok? now stop overthinking about it i don't want you be so so stressed". as i calm down again i was slowly gaining my energy back i just kept on thinking of those words...no wonder this is how it feels like to be pursued and to be loved. it feels like i'm floating when- "Yah Aki stop day dreaming just stare at me right now" I was about to day dream when Takumi ruined my moment psh.

"Yeah yeah i'll look at you mr.grumpy" i said while rolling my eyes "Try to roll your eyes once again and i'll do it in a different way i swear" i replied "Yeah? make me" when he replied i instantly jumped from my bed "Don't make do it baby girl" then it hit me "Yeah yeah sorry hehe" LIKE WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT SHIT?! ah i feel so sleepy right now i might just doze for a little bit. as i was about to fall asleep Takumi laughed because of a dark joke "EY IMAGINE BEING AN ANGRY BIRD THEN YOU HIT THE TOWER" i laughed asap 'cause i don't know i just laughed.

*Time skip*

Ayaaa it's morning and i- whoop i fell out of my bed then my mom rushed into my room and she got worried "WHAT HAPPENED?ARE YOU ALRIGHT?ARE YOU HURT?" i replied "Mom i'm alright i'm not hurt. i'm just clumsy hehehe"
Mom replied while she sighed "Ok good, get up now you need to drink your medicine's" oh just to let you all know guys i am drinking my medicines because of my anxiety's and panic attacks they make me calm down but for a few hours only. i don't know if i'm bipolar or not. sooo yeah. anyways i gotta go and eat breakfast down stairs. "HI BABYY!!" i happily screamed as i saw my baby dog Marky he is my first shih tzui dog and he is turning 2 years old!. when Marky came running to me i quickly picked him up and i said "GOODMORNING MAKMAK!" then his tail was swinging left and right 'cause he's happy but when he started kissing me i immediately put him down 'cause i don't want to get any saliva on my face 'cause i'm taking care of it Grrrr. as i sat down on my chair mom surprised me "WAHH IS THIS GINISANG PECHAY? OMG MOM I LOVE YOU"

(Author: i don't know what's the english word of pechay but try searching it up and let me know the english word of pechay)

As i taste the dish that my mom made i got motivated by eating that food like all of it and mom was like "Calm down you might choke in that food. take it easy Aki" oh how i love my mom.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY IF I TOOK IT TOO LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IT'S JUST I'M NOT VERY VERY WELL LAST WEEK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER KEEP SAFE AND ALWAYS SANITIZE YOUR HANDS MWAA!)