Chapter 2: Takumi's Pov

TAKUMI'S POV
SHE IS REALLY COMING HERE OMG OMGGG WAIT I HAVE TO GET READY FIRST. At this point i'm just wearing a Brown Shirt with gray pants i want to look good for her since it's our first meet. before i go out i made sure to look good and smell good an-

Baby🫶🏻

Akira: i'm here at Alabang Town Center where are you?

Wha-she's already there?! shit i should hurry rn i don't want my girl to wait there for a long damn time.

*Time skip*

I just arrived at ATC mall and i texted my girl to know where she is

Baby🫶🏻
"Baby i'm here where are you?"

Akira: i'm near at this Spa logo thingy i don't know i'm not sure. how 'bout you where are you?"

"I'm infront of the mcdonalds rn,should i wait outside?"

Akira: Yeah sure meet me there ^^

Shit this is it i get to meet my girl in person and i-

"There you are!" i was so shocked when i heard her voice in person it's like heaven...am i dreaming? i hugged her immediately i hugged her so tight. "Hi baby it's me!! AAAAAA" she said while screaming but not that loud scream. "Mom is waiting for you in the car,let's go?" i nodded and held her hand as we walk at the car, she opened the door and she hopped inside and so am i. i leaned on her shoulder and she took a couple of pictures but i'm still starstrucked to be honest. "it's so nice to meet you in Person Takumi" i replied "Hi mommy!" don't be shocked reader her mom allowed me to call her mommy too. "So are you two gonna date for a bit? 'cause we have a quick errand at SM MOA." and i replied softly "Yes Mommy me and Akira can date for a bit then take pictures and you three can do your errands it's just your daughter is so pretty and lovely" I saw her mom smiled. Her father was driving us towards mcdonalds. i gor out of the car and i held her hand again and she got out of the car too. we got in our line to order our food. while she was thinking what to order i kissed her cheek and i saw her cheeks blush. "Cutie baby" i pinched her cheek and she got grumpy.

"Hi yes can i order a 1 piece chicken with fries and drink and one mcflurry, then again a 1 piece chicken hot flavor and a coke and lastly a fries." the cashier replied "What is the size of the Fries ma'am?" Akira replied "Both Medium". while we walk towards our table i sat beside her,i fixed her hair and i always tappy tap her nose 'cause it's cute. "Stoppp" she immediately pouted. "Wait lemme do this transition real quick i want my whole friends to know that i ended up with you" while she was taking a tikytok video i kissed her cheek and she was shooked like super shooked and i asked her "What?" she stared at me as if i stole something from her. i really love kissing this girl in person 'cause i really love her and there's something unique about her which makes her a cutie.

while we were at the washing area i was so shocked because she pulled me into a kiss and her lips was so soft damn they really did a good job taking care of her i swear but for a few moments i kissed her back and i felt loved at that time. when she pulled away from the kiss she was smiling and blushing nonstop,while we were walking towards their car i just admired her and we took a few pictures then i said goodbye to her since she has errands with her family she actually wants me to come along with them but her father got worried that i can't go home asap after that she said goodbye and i said goodbye too.

*Time skip*

While i'm walking towards my home i can't stop thinking about how we kissed i was literally shooked to be honest i got inside while smiling like a crazy man who just won something from the lotto-What? really? do i have to clean all of this stuff? i left home with a clean house and now i came back and it's all a mess again really?
I'm used to it anyways since i'm the baby brother plus i'm highly motivated right now 'cause me and her just met and WHDHSHBDHSHQHSWHHA i'm so happpiiiii. I changed my shirt into my normal shirt and shorts and i turned on my Bluetooth speaker and i played my favorite playlist which is Luke Chiang🫶🏻🙏🏻.

*A few hours later*

Finally i finished cleaning the whole house and i can finally Facetime or have a couple time with her in the server.

Baby🫶🏻
Akira: i just came home and i'm really tired can i rest with you baby? please??

"Of course, anything for my baby. go discord"

When she was already in discord i immediately asked her how her day was "So baby, how was your day?" she replied "It was a blast, i met nee friends in the skating rink,i ate lots of food and i really really loved it when i got the chance to date with you in person and i'm kinda..."
"Kinda what?" oh look at her she's asleep. i didn't leave nor end the call in discord 'cause i don't want my girl to wake up without me she'll be sad but i still have to do a few activities so watching her sleep might motivate me more.

"Just a few more andddd i'm done yehey!"
i closed my mouth that fast 'cause i forgot that she's sleeping and i might wake her up...hmm wait "Babyyyy" she replied while whining "I'm tireddd pleaseee" and after that she cried i felt sorry about that "aaaa i'm sorry baby go to sleep now i'm sorryy T~T " such a cutie. while she was sleeping i played valorant with my Friend Akio. "Holy shit bro did u see that?! i got an ace!" he replied "Yeah yeah i know great job tho, anyways i can't play after this 'cause i have to sleep and you do yours and i'll do mine, nice g btw" after that i just said "Nice G too" and then i went onto my bed then i went to sleep

*The next day*

i woke up and i realized that the call ended and i'm trying my best to call her asap but she's a heavy sleeper T~T and- "Goodmorning baby"
she said in a sleepy voice aigoo this little kid really wants to sleep very well. i let her sleep again for a minute then when it 12pm or noon i woke her up and she really got up too "Damn did i sleep again? i'm so sorryyy T~T" i replied "It's alright cutie i know you were so tired last night" grrr stop being so cute right now Akira i might come and show up at your house just to kiss you. while she was doing her chores or her modules in her house i played valorant just for a bit then- "Baby i'm kinda hungry :((" she said while pouting "Why don't you try and eat something in the kitchen?" she replied "Oh right i still have fresh potato slices in the refrigerator and imma go cook 'em up" i replied "Sure cutie pie" while she was cooking her delicious potato slices or potato chips i was still playing valorant when all of a sudden i saw a notification from her instagram acc

"Are you Takumi's New girlfriend? we need to talk"

Please don't tell me that these are my past flings

(Author's Note: FINALLY I MADE AN FULL POV ABOUT TAKUMI and oh a little spoiler. Akira Overthinked about that girl, and i hope you liked this story stay safe and be happy as always! Love- Author)