Monthiversary (Enid)

A/n: Hello fellas! I hope you guys are having an amazing day. I'm sorry for being inactive, but as I said, college is fucking me right now. But I'm here, aren't I? Enjoy!

Fluff.

Y/n's pov:

I find myself walking on the streets of Jericho, trying to find a good place to eat something since I'm hungry.

There's this place called the weathervane, so I guess I'll try this place out.

I'm a senior in high school, I go to Nevermore academy, but I don't really have any friends, since I like to be alone.

(Flashback)

"You can't be a lone wolf son!" My father yelled at me.

"I can, and I am!" I yelled back.

"You're a failure" He said disappointed.

"I don't give a fuck about finding a partner, or being in a pack, I just want to be happy, dad" I told him getting teary-eyed.

"Are you about to cry? You're not worth being a werewolf" He said in his disappointed voice once again.

"I'll send you to Nevermore academy, you'll find some friends there" He remarked and after that he left my room.

I didn't realize that I was standing frozen in front of the door of the weathervane, completely dissociated, until a group of girls pushed me.

"Yo, move" A girl with sunglasses scoffed. 

"Yoko! Not nice" This blonde girl said.

I just stood there staring at them, unable to say anything.

The girl with sunglasses walked into the place with another girl, while the blonde girl just stood there staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked while she kept staring at me.

"I know you from somewhere" She said while she analyzed me.

"I don't know girl-" I tried to say but she cut me off.

"Y/L/N!" She yelled excitedly.

"Yup, that's my last name" I said chuckling.

"I'm Enid Sinclair, we go to the same school" She said sticking her hand up for me to shake it.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n, but you already know that" I chuckled.

"Hey wanna get out of here?" She asked me tilting her head.

"Yeah but what about your-" I tried to ask about her friends, but I turned my head around and saw that the girl with sunglasses was making out with the other girl.

"Yeah never mind" I chuckled.

"So...?" She asked tilting her head.

"Well I'm kind of hungry though" I said scratching my nape.

"It's a date then" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

We sat down at a table for two and the waiter came to serve us, he was a good-looking guy but I'm better looking.