PROLOGUE - 'A Letter to Cupid.'

3rd person POV:
_________________________________________

          Some time ago~

'Why am I writing this letter, what?' they thought to themselves.. Why? Were they actually so desperate for love that they even wrote a letter?!

"Y/N... Classes start soon, come on out..!" A shy voice could be heard in the room, it belonged to Sucrose. A tiny person with cute little... ears? Whatever those are.

"Ah! Right away, I just have to finish... Homework." They answered rather quickly, and smiled at her warmly. Sucrose and Y/N are best friends ever since 3rd grade. One met another and it just.. clicked! They were the platonic soulmates!

"Should I check it for you, Y/N?" At this words, Y/N flinched and then laughed nervously. They loved Sucrose with their whole heart, but this still would be weird to let them know about.. a letter.. "No need sucrose, thank you though!" The teal haired smiled and nodded in understanding. They said she prepared Y/N breakfast, and that they eat it quickly before the other dorm mate does!

....

....

Other....

Dorm...

Mate?!

Y/N was about to ask, but Sucrose already left for school.. Sigh. So they have to confront the other dorm mate by themselves. They wonder who'd it be.. a male? A female? Or neither? Nobody knows... Well, apparently Sucrose knows.

The H/C(-ette) reached the 'kitchen' of theirs and their eyes met with another. A shorter male with purple eyes and indigo hair. He was sitting on his phone, tapping agressively on the screen. Texting perhaps?

"Hello.." Y/N greeted awkwardly only to be met by a glare. The guy didn't even say 'Hello' back! They just sighed, and went to eat Sucrose's meal. It was 3 pancakes with little red strawberries and other cute stuff! Over all, pretty cute (<3).

The guy just watched their every move, as if he was a predator watching its prey... it scared Y/N a lot.

____________________♡___________________

Present time - Teyvat Academy

_________________________________________

"Oh hi Ayaka!" They cheerfuly greeted their other friend, coming up to her. She waved back with a warm smile plastered on her face. She today looked stunning! Her hair was in two braids, she had a small hat and a beautiful dress! (Her new outfit) She honestly looked like a princess.

"Why hello N/N! It's such a pleasure seeing you this sunny day of march. How are you feeling today?" Ayaka came up to Y/N and hugged them as a greeting.

PING!

A message came on Y/N's phone, and they went to see what's up.

                    DORM 458
               10:37 MARCH 24TH

XXX-XXX-XXX
Hi.

Sucrose (the sweetest)
Hello?

                                                             Y/N
                                       Who are you????

XXX-XXX-XXX changed their profile name to 'Scaramouche'

Scaramouche
Now do you know?

Y/N looked at the phone in confusion. It was probably their dorm mate, well, yes it was their dorm mate, but who was he?

Ayaka took a peek on the phone then her eyes widened. "You share a dorm with Scaramouche? How curious.." She said and put a finger to her chin, as if in thinking manner. Apparently, Scaramouche was well known for being a very talented individual.

RING RING RING!!!

The bell rung, signalling the end of break. "Ah, excuse me please! Go attend your classes Y/N. Talk to you later?" Ayaka took one last glance on Y/N who nodded at her with a smile. "Talk to you later."

________________________________________

                Scaramouche POV:

________________________________________

I stayed at the dorm for some more, so I decided to check how my dorm mates arranged their own rooms. I first entered the shy person's room, nothing much there other than some photos of them and the other person. But once I entered H/C's room, it was a burst of everything. It had many things around, but it still was calm in a way. I looked around and found a paper on the desk.

"I guess they won't mind if I take a peek, no?" I said to myself and picked up the paper.

There was a letter adressed to Cupid. Cupid? How stupid.

'Greetings, Cupid.

I've decided to write a letter to you, since I'm desperate for love!!! Please match me with some hot guy, or perhaps a pretty girl? Show me a sign!!

Please help, Y/N.'

Pff- This was stupid as fuck. I let out a small chuckle then left the paper where it was before. So Y/N is looking for love? Cute.

Cute? What am I thinking. This isn't cute, it's more like embarrassing. Ugh whatever.

Maybe I should write one too...

_______________________________________

Hi!!! Came up with the prologue, expect the first chapter in the next week! I'll be trying to publish frequently once or twice a week, depending on my time. Tell me how you feel about it, I'll make changes if something is wrong!

Your dearest, Author.