CHAPTER I - Weird start..

SCARAMOUCHE POV:
_________________________________________

Maybe I should write one too..?

What?! No, I don't need love! Many girls would do anything for me! Love isn't necessary... Or is it?

I thought for a long long time.. Maybe ten minutes, still in the E/C persons room. After a while, I heard soft footsteps and hid under the bed.

"Mhm! Oh give me a moment, I'll just take my pens." The person said, to someone other. A weird blonde male? He looked like he was indeed from Sumeru, and with the fact Y/N liked architecture.. perhaps.. a friend? Yes. A friend for sure. I've decided to stay the most quiet as possible.

"Let's go now, Kaveh!" They spoke with this beautiful voice of theirs.. BEAUTIFUL? More like uglyful! "Yes we shall Y/N!!" The male said and they left.

I sighed, good thing they didn't catch me. I've made sure Y/N and the Kaveh guy left, and I went out from my hiding spot. "Phew.. I'm good at hiding-" I said then quickly left the room, I don't want to be caught in such a place.

_________________________________________

Y/N POV:
_________________________________________

Once me and Kaveh left the dorm, he told me something really REALLY weird. "N/N.. There was a guy under your bed!!" I froze, a guy? Under MY BED? No way, maybe Kaveh ate some mushrooms with Tighnari, yes, probably that.

"Don't be ridiculous Kaveh, who would even want to be under my bed? And why? Just.. forget about it and let's go to classes." I said, looking up at him with a sigh. What he said sounded absoluetly ridiculous, like from a Wattpad Story (LOL), seriously.

We walked toward our classroom, waiting for the architecture classes while talking about Sims 4, both he and I played that game RELIGIOUSLY. I mean, cmon, how could you not? This game is everything you'd want in a game! Pretty characters you can design yourself, AND you can make pretty houses! That's just, amazinglystunninglyawesome!

And, soon enough class started, math. I wasn't so fond of maths, yet it's not like I hated it. I can atleast comprehend what's going on, yet Kaveh seemed not to... "Kaveh, need some help?" I smiled, looking up at the man who seemed to be at the brink of losing sanity.

"N..No.. I'm.. perfectly fine........" He gulped, and I just sighed, and explained to him what was needed. This guy owes me the next sims DLC, and I'll make sure he will buy that.

_________________________________________

SCARAMOUCHE POV:
_________________________________________

I decided to skip classes today. It's not like I had anything important, just arts, and arts history, Xiao will give me his notes later anyway. I pretty much decided to go to their room again, curious of the letter, and how they wrote it. Perhaps, PERHAPS, I'll write one too.

I don't have the best luck in dating, sure, I'm hot, but... All the chicks and guys I pull are absolute MANIACS. The last one threatened to kill me for not going on a date with her, and one even tried to experiment on me. It makes me wonder, is it me who needs therapy or them?

I looked at their letter again, looking through it's contents, and sighing. It's not like I have anything better to do, right?

Walking back to my room, I stumbled across the kitchen, and took one of the shy persons pancakes. They were delicious, they can have it, whatever.

I sat on my bed, and took out my notebook and pen.

'Stupid Cupid...'

Heh, pretty good with those rhymes.

'You either hate me, or hate me. What kind of love life did you give me?! Anyway, what I want... Is a normal partner. Maybe someone who'd love me unconditionally, or won't try to experiment on me.

Scaramouche.'

Done. But.. What do I do with it now? Perform some kind of ritual??? I decided to just put it under my pillow, for the sake of no one finding out about it. Good thing I only allow Xiao in, Tartaglia would ruin my whole room to find this...

_________________________________________

Yo yo yo!! Long time no see... well, a year. I've been through some stuff (not that bad, just too much studying), and took a break from writing. I came back, and though I don't play genshin a lot, I'll continue this for the fact I love writing! I may be adding some new characters from Fontaine or Sumeru later on, so stay tuned!

Xoxo, Author ♡.