chapter 39

It is an peacefull Friday evening where everyone going back to their home completing their work but an certain ravenette was still sitting in his cabin he is very nervous...

Yes he is very much nervous because tonight he is going to propose tae for marriage and he don't know why he is nervous about that coz he already know that his baby loves him but still...

Once if he go back to his past he was very enthusiastic and friendly and happy boy who completely turned into an cold and rude person because of someone there he got to know about the people and their character by their behaviour and learnt a lesson that don't trust anyone easily even your friends family and any other person....

Later that he didn't even thought that he will change and love someone heck he didn't even dreamt about that..

But now he changed once again now not by himself but by an angel who came into his life by saving him and his friends he didn't know why felt the urge to protect that angel and provide him whatever he want and keep that angel with himself....

At first he don't know about his feelings but later on he recognised his feelings towards that angel so without wasting time he proposed that angel ready to hear whatever that angel says like if he accepts or rejects....

But to his luck that angel accepted him and his feelings that night was so memorable and happy night for him....

From then his life became happy he got a reason to wake up in the morning and Come back early from the company.... because an angel was waiting for him back in the house....

And that angel is his baby his bub Kim Taehyung......

So now he want to make their relationship more strong and powerful by an amazing relation called marriage...

So now he did every preparation for the date and then the proposal he even said his baby well not about the proposal thing but he said that they are going out tonight and gave him an outfit to wear....

He himself was ready wearing his white suit in his office room and now he is very nervous about the whole thing...

He pacing around in his cabin but halted when he heard his phone ringing he checked his phone and saw his baby is calling so with a smile he lift the phone...

Tae:"Kookie where are you you said we are going out so I got ready but you are no where...."

He chuckled at his baby whining about him...

Jk:"am sorry angel I'll be there in 10 minutes I'll text you once I reach the home ok baby..."

Tae:"okie kookie come fast..."

He mumbled an ok and cut call after that he took his wallet and car keys and the beautiful bouquet which he ordered for his baby and went out to the parking lot he entered into the car and started driving...

Like he said he reached the mansion in 10 minutes and texted tae to come out...

After few minutes he heard the door opening sound and saw his baby his angel looking so gorgeous and beautiful in that blue and white suit...