chapter 48

Now taekook were in the car going to airport for their trip to Paris. They enjoyed their stay in Maldives very much. Throughout the week.

They reached the airport they bidded byes to the driver with a sincere thanks for driving them. Now they are in the flight..

Tae:"kookie am sleepy.." he said while half closed eyes well it is early in the morning 5am. They slept late in the night because they busy in enjoying eachother..

Jk:"sleep angel it will take maximum 11 hours to reach there bub.." he said and pulled tae closer who snuggled closer and closed his eyes slipping into peaceful sleep..

Kook admired his baby for few minutes after making him sleep on the bed. He too decided to take a nap along with his baby..

Airhostess:"Mr Jeon wake up.." she came to them to tell that they are landing in few minutes and found the couple sleeping peacefully hugging eachother..

Kook opened his eyes when someone called his name and found the airhostess standing there.

Jk:"yes.."
Airhostess:"Mr Jeon we are landing in few minutes please fasten your seatbelts.." she said and went away when kook nodded.

Kook looked at his baby and slightly shakes him to wake up..

After few minutes they landed in the Paris. They went out of the airport and saw a man waiting for them holding their name boards. They both went to the man.

Man:"Hello Mr and Mrs Jeon my name is Michelle and I'll take you to your villa..." He said with a polite smile and kook shakes his hand with him.

They both entered the car and they reached their booked villa in half an hour. During the whole ride tae was looking out from the window mesmerizing with the beauty of the Paris. He is so excited to see around the Paris because he always wanted to come here. But now he got the chance to be here that to for one week and with his husband he is very happy...

The villa well we can say it is an mansion. It is so beautiful and big. They went inside and they liked the villa very much. Ofcourse their hyungs know about their taste.

 Ofcourse their hyungs know about their taste

This is the villa.