Introduction #Becca

#BeccaArmstrong

Rebecca Armstrong, known as Becca, is a young lawyer who recently graduated from Oxford University in criminal law. She currently works at the Armstrong law firm, which is a family law firm, and is working on a case under the supervision of Mr. Armstrong. We will learn more about this case in the next chapter.

A brief introduction, Becca is 28 years old, 167 cm tall, British Thai mixed blood, and has shoulder-length hair. She enjoys boxing and soccer, and was a karate athlete in high school.

Becca comes from a wealthy family, where her father Mr. Armstrong is a well-known lawyer who owns law firms not only in Thailand but also in the UK and Australia. While her mother Mrs. Armstrong is a prominent businesswoman.

Becca has a brother named Richard Armstrong, and is commonly called Richie. Their 2-year age gap makes them very close. Becca tells Richie everything, and vice versa. In this story, Richie will be an important character who connects Becca with her destiny.

Growing up, Becca moved around a lot because she had to follow her father to work, so she didn't have any friends other than her brother Richie. Becca has a dream to live her old age staying in one place with her small family, and doesn't have to work moving because it's tiring. She doesn't want her children to experience the same thing as her, feeling lonely because of not having close friends.

Becca was born in England and moved to Thailand when she was 5 years old. When she was 10 years old, she had to move to Australia because her father was establishing a law firm in the country. Becca lived in Australia for 3 years before she returned to Thailand. Four years later, Becca moved back to the UK to attend Oxford University and pursue her dream of becoming a lawyer like her father.

When she's not studying, Becca spends her time playing sports. Becca loved soccer as a child, and was on the school soccer team when she lived in Australia. While in Thailand, Becca began to pursue karate and became a school athlete in high school. Outside of that, Becca regularly visits the gym to exercise and keep fit. In a way, exercise is an escape from the tiredness and loneliness she feels at the same time. Because of this hobby, Becca has an athletic body.

Becca is an introvert who loves solitude. She is more comfortable spending time exercising or reading a book. She always finds a million reasons to refuse her friends' invitations for parties. She finds parties and crowds exhausting.

That's a brief introduction to Becca, one of the main characters in this fan fiction. Other characteristics and facts about Becca will be revealed as the story develops.