???

Do you believe in change?

Many people if not everyone wants change whether for themselves or around them.

The real question is, is it possible for someone to change, whether how they think or how they act, from the environment they lived in for most of their lives by being in another environment for a short period of time?

It's true that someone can change by being in another environment, but not very much by being there in a short time. Your views may change a little and maybe a bit in how you act, but what if the environment you originally lived in was very different like if it was another world?

It may be a bit exaggeration to compare an environment like it was different world, but at the same time it is not.

Imagine going to a another world. It won't be the same and you'll try to adapt, but it's futile. It's something so different that you can barely change, acting as if there's no hope of changing.

You try to blend with the people, acting like them and trying to think like them, yet you know deep down it's just all a facade and your original way of thinking won't be changed. Those people also don't know which one is the real you and won't be able to understand you.

What if there is someone in that same world you grew in and they went with you? It might be a little different since that person is able to understand what you're feeling and you will also be able to feel relived that they get you.

They will be able to learn by each other.

Such thing exist in one world.

A teenage boy that wanted to change, but thought that it was impossible. He thought it couldn't be defeated and he was right, but at the same time, he was not.

It was true that he wasn't able to be defeated whether it was a psychological or physical battle.

He was unbeatable in those areas, but what if his initial thought was defeated by a certain someone? Does that count as being defeated. He always thought that initial of his was set in stone, yet he was proven wrong.

Who was this person? It was a person that was with him the whole time. That person was able to know what he had experienced and a degree of what he is thinking. Just from what previously said, a person that grew up with you can help you change.

With that being said, the said person for the first time in his life can say that he's finally living a happy life. He was truly grateful that he was able to change by someone who's always by his side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was in my drafts for a long time (almost1 year and a half)

I think I already had an idea on how to continue it, but my lazy ass don't want to write anything, so I'll leave it as it is right now with minor edits.