Becoming a member of the Hestia familia

Ashton's POV

"And we're here!"

The white haired beauty exclaimed as we reached the familia home which was located in the ruins of Orario, and unsurprisingly it was an abandoned church.

'How do you even manage to maintain this place?'

Looking at the abandoned church I was quite amazed at how this place was even considered a home. I mean there are literally cracks all over, the door looks like it could break down at any given moment, even though it's at the back I could see that behind this entrance is a collapsed area, so yeah I'm amazed as to how they even managed to live here, because if it were me I would choose literally any of these other buildings around because this is a safety hazard.

The white haired girl then went to the door and pushed it lightly.

*Creak.....

The door sounded just like those from horror movies and I was not fond of creaking doors.

I then saw her about to enter when something came to mind.

"Hey, I never even got your name."

I said to the white haired girl and she stopped halfway through the door and stood there unmoving.

She then slowly faced me with an embarrassed look on her face.

"R-right! How could I have forgotten!"

She then playfully bonked her head.

"Anyways, my name is Belle Cranel."

She introduced herself with a small smile (that somehow had made flowers bloom out from her) that could make any teenage boy (and possibly some of the girls) to swoon for her, but for me who has passed that age and had years of experience it sadly does not work.....atleast not that much.

I kept my cool and returned the introduction.

"A pleasure to meet you, my name is Ashton Alvarez."

"Well, lady Hestia is on her off days so now is a good time to join!"

She excitedly told me and hurriedly entered, probably to tell the news to her goddess that someone will join their familia.

I looked at the state of the house they currently live in and frowned, clearly not happy that people live in places like this just to have a roof under their heads.

I then made a mental reminder.

'I'm not a fan of being poor, so let's make haste and become as quick as possible, to buy a decent house to live in.'

I then entered the church after hearing Belle say that it was okay to go and made my way down where I saw Belle and a petite girl with big assets, both of them were sitting on a couch that faced a chair.

I then sat on the chair and faced them.

.
.
.
==POV change==
.
.
.

–A few minutes earlier–

Hestia's POV

As I was lazing in the couch enjoying my peaceful alone time, I heard the upper door creak open.

'Belle's back already? Well she's quick.'

I got up from my relaxing position I saw Belle running down the stairs.

"Lady Hestia! Lady Hestia!"

She exclaimed excitedly.

"What is it?"